Fighters who disrespected their opponents after Winning

miller-screams-at-browning.jpg

That was a moment of pure joy. I could not stand Junie after TUF.

Nick Diaz. Beat BJ and then repeatedly yelled "I won that shit." For no particular reason and went into his corner's face and was talking shit.

Diaz is a class-A douche.

For no particular reason?

He was yelling "I won that shit" because he won that shit.

That's not some kind of mystery.

not a fan of zonda but she did right walking away, no need for that fake kissing ass rubbish

More Recently Daniel cormier pushing cummins after the ko. Also Rampage mpumba, Rampage Silva and the funniest of all would have to be Aoki snapping somebodys limb and flipping them off like a demon child.

is there a story behind this? i've never heard what that was all about.

like 80% of the stuff is people being pussies

On what fucking planet is that poor sportsmenship?!?

When did everyone become such a pussy? lol

unnecessary damage to choked out opponent?

chill out jj fanboy

gomi azeredo one i think
oh and was it siyar who stood over his opponent like he was ali ?

i may be worng on both of these ..

For no particular reason?

He was yelling "I won that shit" because he won that shit.

That's not some kind of mystery.

Well that's the only fight he's ever felt the need to scream like an ass after. And this is about being disrespectful, more focusing on him doing this in the corner's and BJ's face and then talking more shit even needing to be pulled back at some point when he was in one of BJ's corner man's grill.

I've never seen someone so angry/unhappy after a win than Diaz in that fight.

I thought the Weidman gift was between round 1 & 2 before the KO.

1. After the fight is over, you should show nothing but respect for the individual.
2. Jon Jones should have gently lowered Machida to the ground.
3. You should never taunt.
4. Never celebrate. Show humility and act like you've been there before.
5. Always check on your opponent.
6. Always hug your opponent after the fight.
7. Always bow.
8. Always compliment your opponent after the fight, and mean it.
9. No matter what your opponent has done or said to you prior to the conclusion of the fight, always be the bigger man and take the high road.
10. Stop fighting! It is disrespectful to hit/hurt people. Only defend yourself. Learn Aikido and not the aggressive kind.

Well that's the only fight he's ever felt the need to scream like an ass after. And this is about being disrespectful, more focusing on him doing this in the corner's and BJ's face and then talking more shit even needing to be pulled back at some point when he was in one of BJ's corner man's grill.

I've never seen someone so angry/unhappy after a win than Diaz in that fight.

Well, when your best win in the UFC is a fat lightweight, you are bound to be a little pouty.

How about George Roop gave Korean Zombie a condescending smirk when KZ wanted a hand shake after the fight? I find this very disturbing and disqualification of being a sportsman. His sleeping gesture after that kick to the head was really low class too.

Besides, George Roop is coasting on this win for a long long time when his record is far from good. Just look at the wallpaper on his Twitter account where he begs for promotional items to manufacturers.

I also find Jaime Varner's chicken dance ceremony disrespectful everytime he wins.

Weidman after the first Silva fight.

I think this is somewhat understandable, whilst I think Silva's antics were more tactical mind games than actual disrespect that kind of thing must be very hard to take and stay calm.

Back