Fighters who could/should be better than they are.

BJ is a obvious one, if he just applied himself in training and fought at his optimum weight class.

Nick Diaz if he could come up with more than one gameplan.

Koscheck if he uses his wrestling.

I agree with Koshcheck he thinks he's Mike Tyson with.his stand-up these days. Gotta stick with what got you there unfortunately he hasn't realized that yet

Lol seriously?

In fairness Mouasi has always shown a weakness to level change takedowns and hasnt as far as ive seen fixed that flaw yet. He also came out recently and said he doesnt really train. He's very,very good but he could be one of the best in the world.

Andrei Arlovski and his chin
Guillard
Struve needs to accept that he doesn't have to stand in the pocket when the guy has a huge reach disadvantage
Shogun needs gameplans no doubt
Wandy of today needs to use his technical striking, whenever he use that he wins but the second he gets in a brawl he gets KTFO'd.

BJ . He's got the heart, he's got the chin, he's got the skills. He just didn't adjust. He didn't improve. It's been clear for years now, that something in BJ Penn's preparations hasn't been working out. Yet he never really did anything to fix it. He became to content with his life, and his routine.

Rampage. He loves to fight, but hates to train.

Guillard. If he gave it time, and had focus on his form and technique, he is champion material.

Melvin Manhoef. One of those rare Tyson-individuals that has natural power in both hooks. Just doesn't seem to be able to adapt to MMA, nor does he seem to be able to carry out an MMA gameplan very well.

Anthony Njokuani. I had really high hopes for him in the UFC, but he hasn't done so well.

My bad, I meant @ 205 lbs not overall. I think he's a serious threat @205.

I agree that he is a threat at 205 or 185 with his striking. I juat think that flaws like motivation and work ethic are almost impossible to drastically change atbhis stage in the game. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just how I see it.

Jon Fitch.

Guy's a legit grappler but he hardly works to pass guard.

if Phil Davis can get more comfortable in his stand up he's gonna be a beast.. guess he already is, but to become top3

Phil Davis- would be extremely scary with technical striking, he's still young and a beast
BJ-obvious, I wish Penn trained with the Diaz bros for cardio, and Matt Hughes for wrestling
GSP- I know strange, but I wish he could go back in time and train at Chute Boxxe, less safe more destruction by violence
just my opinions thought I share real quick

Melvin, the guy has flash after flash of brilliance mixed with flashes of come on man.

Back