Fighters who became red pilled

He also said they hate women. Im not as familiar with this stupid ass mysoginistic internet cultures. Im happy it triggered you tho.
youre saying buzzwords to garner clout again, and theyre misused again. Now you've added a lie. He didn't say they hate women, someone would not get married to a woman if he hates women, he said blame. You my (loosely phrased) friend, are on wobbly legs. Be careful, I don't think anyone's going to catch you...

youre saying buzzwords to garner clout again, and theyre misused again. Now you've added a lie. He didn't say they hate women, someone would not get married to a woman if he hates women, he said blame. You my (loosely phrased) friend, are on wobbly legs. Be careful, I don't think anyone's going to catch you...
Bro what are you even talking about? I dont give a fuck what you are trying to tell me, i dont care if i offended your feelings as a follower of those stupid ideas or your pathetic attempt to sound smart.
Get a grip and stop acting on the internet.

And just btw, because you tried so hard coming across as smart: Ofc they would only hate women AFTER their divorce, which is the pun of the initial comment. Isnt that hard to understand i would guess.

Damn right!

This is now my opinion and I will follow you for all of my intellectual needs and life decisions :D :D

lol I see what you did there! That was just a taste though, for my entire life guide PM me and I’ll direct you to our pyramid builder.

Bro what are you even talking about? I dont give a fuck what you are trying to tell me, i dont care if i offended your feelings as a follower of those stupid ideas or your pathetic attempt to sound smart.
Get a grip and stop acting on the internet.

And just btw, because you tried so hard coming across as smart: Ofc they would only hate women AFTER their divorce, which is the pun of the initial comment. Isnt that hard to understand i would guess.

No worries, im not offended. When I am offended I usually aggressively disregard what the other person said, point out that I dont care how they feel and remind them of how stupid they are. I like to close by telling them I can see through the act and that they need help.

Anyway, you seem overly concerned with how I "sound." Content is more important for understanding, but I get it.

No worries, im not offended. When I am offended I usually aggressively disregard what the other person said, point out that I dont care how they feel and remind them of how stupid they are. I like to close by telling them I can see through the act and that they need help.

Anyway, you seem overly concerned with how I "sound." Content is more important for understanding, but I get it.
Took you quite some time to respond.
I dont know if as non-native speaker neede to explain you the meaning of "sound" in that context, but it has quite a lot to do with your rather sparse content. Other than that there really isnt much to understand, since you have done exactly what you are now indirectly accusing me of ("aggresively disregard").
Since im apparently only using "buzzwords", pls feel free to educate me about what i wrote wrong in your opinion. Im really excited what some random dude on the internet has to tell me about this particular mysoginistic movement that i apparently so wrongly accused of being just another weird, women-hating internet phenomenon.

Took you quite some time to respond.
I dont know if as non-native speaker neede to explain you the meaning of "sound" in that context, but it has quite a lot to do with your rather sparse content. Other than that there really isnt much to understand, since you have done exactly what you are now indirectly accusing me of ("aggresively disregard").
Since im apparently only using "buzzwords", pls feel free to educate me about what i wrote wrong in your opinion. Im really excited what some random dude on the internet has to tell me about this particular mysoginistic movement that i apparently so wrongly accused of being just another weird, women-hating internet phenomenon.
It did take me quite a while to respond, and again it has. Because the reality is that this isn't as imporant to me as it is to you. I'll be cut and dry because although im sure you'll have something more to say, im pretty done with the conversation.

So here it is: You're in a state of cognitive dissonance. You claim to be against exactly what comprises your persona. Fad movements, memes, buzz words. None of these movements will benefit you, only thinking for yourself will. Forming your own unique insights and opinions. Few people hate women, and a equal amount of women hate me. These people are so few in number that we do not need to bring them into question, they're outliers and not worth speaking of. By propogating such movements more broadly as you have, you seek to increase the size of the group that is upsetting you? This is what im talking about. Being overzealous and over-eager to call these things out degrades society and you as a person (and again paradoxically, people fall into this trap because feeling a part of something artificially increases self esteeem.) In this particular case throwing the word mysogynst around as feminist historically have, creates an atmosphere where people are afraid to be honest in their opinions about women. There are bad women and good women, just like bad men and good men. Throwing labls around carries weight and is a tool of communism if you want to get to the root of how damaging to society it is.

I'm speeding through this and not adding a great deal of context because A. either this will all be lost on you, or B. you will take the initiative to either accept the truths you already know to be true or do some researching and soul searching to verify my claims. Most likely (in my opinion) is C. more derision from you. However you handle this, it's ok, for me this interaction is not going to be of any immediate consequence in my life. I take this time because I've come to the understanding that making effort toward good things is good for the soul. If at any time within this post you felt insulted, know that I ever spoke with the aim of insulting you. To close out, I wish you the best, I hope this meant something to you God willing. If not, my genuine effort leaves me satisfied here, I control only my own self.

It did take me quite a while to respond, and again it has. Because the reality is that this isn't as imporant to me as it is to you. I'll be cut and dry because although im sure you'll have something more to say, im pretty done with the conversation.

So here it is: You're in a state of cognitive dissonance. You claim to be against exactly what comprises your persona. Fad movements, memes, buzz words. None of these movements will benefit you, only thinking for yourself will. Forming your own unique insights and opinions. Few people hate women, and a equal amount of women hate me. These people are so few in number that we do not need to bring them into question, they're outliers and not worth speaking of. By propogating such movements more broadly as you have, you seek to increase the size of the group that is upsetting you? This is what im talking about. Being overzealous and over-eager to call these things out degrades society and you as a person (and again paradoxically, people fall into this trap because feeling a part of something artificially increases self esteeem.) In this particular case throwing the word mysogynst around as feminist historically have, creates an atmosphere where people are afraid to be honest in their opinions about women. There are bad women and good women, just like bad men and good men. Throwing labls around carries weight and is a tool of communism if you want to get to the root of how damaging to society it is.

I'm speeding through this and not adding a great deal of context because A. either this will all be lost on you, or B. you will take the initiative to either accept the truths you already know to be true or do some researching and soul searching to verify my claims. Most likely (in my opinion) is C. more derision from you. However you handle this, it's ok, for me this interaction is not going to be of any immediate consequence in my life. I take this time because I've come to the understanding that making effort toward good things is good for the soul. If at any time within this post you felt insulted, know that I ever spoke with the aim of insulting you. To close out, I wish you the best, I hope this meant something to you God willing. If not, my genuine effort leaves me satisfied here, I control only my own self.
So, your thesis is that by asking a question about a certain mysoginistic group, i am propagating them? Lmao dude go outside, open your window, meet some people and maybe attend university instead oder writing a whole essay about nonsense, which you completly made up in your mind.
Take your esoteric self elightenment somewhere else and accept the fact that both MGTOW and incel culture are deeply mysoginistic. This aint no buzzword (whatever you even mean by that lol) but how these "movements" are percieved by the vast majority of human population.
Do i felt insulted? No why should i? It was you trying to give me shit for a harmless comment after all.

Back