Fighters who became red pilled

Actually that's more MGTOW.

RP is more about holding a masculine frame and understanding female nature.

Lots of men that were raised by single mothers were raised to be the kind of guys women don't want. The lack of a masculine role model in a child's life has a negative impact on his/her life.
Red pilled is simply about facing uncomfortable truths, in which ever realm they may exist. Too many cowards in this decadent western life like their comfortable bubble, without the balls to step outside

True I had a harder time trying to understand MGTOW.

Then you got the free agent lifestyle

End of the day I guess its all about trying to teach men to be men again and to not be sjw or white knights or holding a feminine emotional frame.

I don't think MTGOW is that, those dudes seem fragile as fuck to me.

Red pilled is simply about facing uncomfortable truths, in which ever realm they may exist. Too many cowards in this decadent western life like their comfortable bubble, without the balls to step outside

That's not what Fitch is into, which is what TS meant.

I’ll never understand people’s “need” to be part of some group, movement, political party, etc.

I don’t need people telling me what life is and how to live it. Form your own fucking opinions!

Damn right!

This is now my opinion and I will follow you for all of my intellectual needs and life decisions :D :D

It's really easy to think, after generations of having advantages, that when everyone else starts getting some advantages as well and/or you start having your advantages lessened, that you're being unfairly treated.

Here's the "uncomfortable truth:" you're not a victim. Sorry you want to be one so much. Maybe it's you who should ironically "man up"

The mgtow reddit can be a therapeutic read when you're depressed about your own life.

It's really easy to think, after generations of having advantages, that when everyone else starts getting some advantages as well and/or you start having your advantages lessened, that you're being unfairly treated.

Here's the "uncomfortable truth:" you're not a victim. Sorry you want to be one so much. Maybe it's you who should ironically "man up"
I wasn’t writing in the first person.

The red-pill is literally estrogen <Lmaoo>

IzO7aFkVqb3UeD31dPdD-QCBvMPBQg9oOcrHAczmAidks1HDks_zI6DGhb7TnoG0V8s9RA2Qv2A0lkOlg_KNM5P3yGk

Makes sense with all the crying Fitch has been doing

He’s a beta
Using the term beta or calling your self a alpha makes you a beta
Mr my girlfriend makes me 2 coffes Andrew tate is a legit cunt
i would be careful who you listen too
he also isnt a champion in any good org his kickboxing record is highly inflated and he fights fat nobdies in romania
good luck drinking his kool aid he is a angry man who like all fake gurus speaks some truth but most is shite unless you think being a horrible cunt to people is somebody to emulate in life

True I had a harder time trying to understand MGTOW.

Then you got the free agent lifestyle

End of the day I guess its all about trying to teach men to be men again and to not be sjw or white knights or holding a feminine emotional frame.
That's what fathers are for. Happy belated Fathers Day to the fathers to the ones that raise their boys to be men.

he said divorce, as in they were married. dont say words just to say them
He also said they hate women. Im not as familiar with this stupid ass mysoginistic internet cultures. Im happy it triggered you tho.

Back