Fighters who are yet to get outstruck on the feet?

DM_090430_MMA_LiveEP51.jpg

I will take my leave...

Steven-Seagal-Expendables-3.jpg
I've seen all his fights. He has never, and will never, be bested. He truly is Hard To Kill.

Once he was marked for death he found himself on deadly ground and made an executive decision to go above the law and out for justice.
One time he went out for a kill and came back half past dead. See, there was a fire down below he had to investigate, he came undersiege, fought his way through, emerging with a body full of exit wounds, and known only as The Glimmer Man.

Not really a hater, I just think he's vastly overrated. He's got some of the worst grappling of any top 5 fighter in any division. He's only really had two elite wins, one of them a 13 second KO which doesn't say a whole lot.

If he actually out fights RDA over a couple rounds I will be on board with him being a really great fighter. If he gets another super quick KO I'll be pretty annoyed, I want to see his full skill set tested by a good fighter. I will admit though if he beats RDA, even if its a super quick flukey KO, that he's amazing.

Not really a hater, I just think he's vastly overrated. He's got some of the worst grappling of any top 5 fighter in any division. He's only really had two elite wins, one of them a 13 second KO which doesn't say a whole lot.

If he actually out fights RDA over a couple rounds I will be on board with him being a really great fighter. If he gets another super quick KO I'll be pretty annoyed, I want to see his full skill set tested by a good fighter. I will admit though if he beats RDA, even if its a super quick flukey KO, that he's amazing.

Conor McGregor and Holm. Joanna is great and and even though she won the fight I had Gadelha beating her. Lots of grappling but Claudia was competitive on the feet in the first berfore the knockdown.

Jones/Gus is too even fight to be considered someone outsriking someone though.

Once he was marked for death he found himself on deadly ground and made an executive decision to go above the law and out for justice.

One time he went out for a kill and came back half past dead. See, there was a fire down below he had to investigate, he came undersiege, fought his way through, emerging with a body full of exit wounds, and known only as The Glimmer Man.

You bastards are killing me.

tomcruiselaugh.gif~c200

And the fact that one person came close to getting finished in that fight, and it wasn't Jones. One person was in survival mode that last round and it wasn't Jones.

A) Big John had to beg the ringside doctor (Danas words and John later admitted it) for not stopping the fight between rounds 4 and 5 because of Jones` cut. When we consider that Gus was never even knocked down, it is easier to argue that it was Jones who was closer to get finished by a tko (doctor stoppage).

B) Gustafsson outstruck Jones in the 5th round, so your second claim is also false.

Thanks for playing, come again.

I can't remember exactly how the fight went but didn't Matt Brown out strike Wonderboy?

Gus outstruck Jones.

I would say mighty mouse, Mcgregor and wonder boy

Back