Fighters who are yet to get outstruck on the feet?

Getting knocked out is not the same as getting outstruck.
that's why it says in the op that getting knocked out is considered getting outstruck in this thread, unless it's by ground and pound like weidman/vitor where it was initiated with a takedown

Vitor outstruck him before getting destroyed on the ground
Hmmm, yeah, I suppose that's true. Kind of an odd way to be "outstruck" -- didn't really engage. But I suppose you're technically correct.

I think it'd be better to not include fighters who pretty much drew or arguably lost, like Jones vs Gustafsson, and like Holly Holm vs Raquel Pennington.

Conor, Wonderboy, Jedrzejczyk (though she's lost in Muay Thai I believe). That might be it.
Anybody with half a brain knows Holm won against Pennington, wasn't as fluid as her other 2 UFC fights but she was in the drivers seat of that fight, Pennington won 1 round.

No, actually Gustaffson's takedowns and tdd were keeping him competitive in the fight. Jones won the standup for sure

Yeah, I was wrong. DaffodilMcWoozy just showed me the Fightmetric stats as well.

No, actually Gustaffson's takedowns and tdd were keeping him competitive in the fight. Jones won the standup for sure

Lol 2 spinning elbows + spam oblique kicks does not = winning stand up

Gus rekt His fist on Jones face for the better part of four rounds.

Alexander-Gustafsson1.jpg

Actually Jones` baby leg kicks was the main reason Jones was able to be competitive in the scorecards against Gustafsson. Almost half of Jones` all strikes were weak baby low kicks.

I dont take "outstruck" to merely mean who landed more via FightMetric.

A fighter can land lots of ineffectual glancing shots and baby legkicks, but still decisively lose the round because all the effective, meaningful, damaging shots were landed by the other guy.

I take "outstruck" to mean convincingly out-fought and beaten in a stand-up fight.

Nope. It was very even in the stand up but Gus was landing far more significant shots.

I think Gus vs Jones is so debated because of the greatness of Jon, people want to believe he lost but every time I rewatch that fight I get more convinced he won rather clearly...

Gus had his most success in round 4 which was clearly his best round until Jones landed that elbow that would kill most people.... I'm a huge Gus fan but no way did he out strike Jones.

Actually Jones` baby leg kicks was the main reason Jones was able to be competitive in the scorecards against Gustafsson. Almost half of Jones` all strikes were weak baby low kicks.
And the fact that one person came close to getting finished in that fight, and it wasn't Jones. One person was in survival mode that last round and it wasn't Jones.

Khabib, Tibau landed 3 more strikes so it was pretty much even but he's out struck everyone else he's fought standing.

Jon Jones, Conor Mcgregor are the only once I can think of on the top of my head.

(Getting knocked out is getting outstruck in this thread)

Also Dominick Cruz got outstruck by Mighty Mouse, even though he won that fight.

Fedor also. He never was dropped from his feet believe it or not.

Back