Fighters who are never in a boring fight

I love both Yan and Max but they were in some rather unentertaining fights early on. That being said it could be me holding them to higher standards just because they show up and show out pretty much all of the time.

Current
Conor
Rose
Amanda
Figg
TJ
Stipe
Jan
Costa
Bobby
Gaethje
Dustin
Max

Of that list top 3
Gaethje
Max
Conor

Max & Gaethje. Max is going to throw 2,000 punches every fight & Gaethje is going to aggressively go for the finish every time.

Current
Conor
Rose
Amanda
Figg
TJ
Stipe
Jan
Costa
Bobby
Gaethje
Dustin
Max

Of that list top 3
Gaethje
Max
Conor
Amanda turned that GDR fight into a snooze fest. But, she’s usually fun.

Replace Max with Pereira .

Max isn't that exciting, throws entirely too many punches with no power

What is the definition for entertaining? A fight where we see high level striking or grappling skills on display is my idea of entertaining. Not a fight where two brawlers beat each other senseless.

ol Charlie Oliveira never gets enough love for his willingness to go for the finish or be finished.

40 fights, 4 decisions and a NC. His decision win over Tony was his 1st decision, win or lose, since 2014.

Are? So that means current. Interesting thread as a ton of my favorite fighters have had fights that were boring.

Does not boring equal always exciting? Tons of fighters aren't boring in every fight, very few are always exciting. Also it takes quite a bit for me to think it was a boring fight. Last weeks Bellator? Mostly. UFC 263? Don't think I considered myself bored during one fight.

Always exciting: Not many fit this... I as I understand it he used to wrestle more but since his debut in WSOF(PFL) I'd definitely go with Gaethje
Never Boring: Jim Miller, Jon Jones, Nathan Diaz, Anthony Pettis, TJ Dillashaw.

Back