Fighters Trying Out For TUF 23 (The Ultimate Fighter Season 23)

This is gonna be an extremely marketable season! That Lanchana Green chick might be 0-1 but you can't say she doesn't have some serious talent.

When's this start? Some potential PVZ (marketable wise) in there for sure...

Kristi Lopez

503.gif

This is gonna be an extremely marketable season! That Lanchana Green chick might be 0-1 but you can't say she doesn't have some serious talent.
not exactly raising the bar skillwise with most of these picks, im surprised a lot of them made it in.
maybe there is a sleeper hidden amongst them.

Lanchana Green's record is deceiving as she has been running the lab for ages and was doing other combat sports before her debut. I was at the fight with Nicolinini and it was known that when the fight hit the mat it would be very difficult for Lanch to survive. Can't wait to see her in there

Lanchana Green doing Grapplefit Fighter Circuit

Jamie Moyle fighting for a prize of an Invicta FC contract that would go to whoever won.

I know Amanda Bobby Cooper and Kristi Loba Lopez are both flyweights. Kristi is a great prospect but hate to see her drop to 115.

I know Amanda Bobby Cooper and Kristi Loba Lopez are both flyweights. Kristi is a great prospect but hate to see her drop to 115.

Flyweights dropping weight to fight at strawweight can certainly do well in the division (the division champion, Joanna, was a flyweight before the UFC). But doing well in TUF poses the challenge of having to make weight repeatedly over a short period of time.

Flyweights dropping weight to fight at strawweight can certainly do well in the division (the division champion, Joanna, was a flyweight before the UFC). But doing well in TUF poses the challenge of having to make weight repeatedly over a short period of time.
I know they can but I rather see them compete closer to their natural weight class at an optimal level. As you noted, the TUF format can be brutal for athletes like her who never cut that low before and must maintain that weight for an extended period. If it weren't for that, she'd be my favorite to win.

Jamie Moyle fighting for a prize of an Invicta FC contract that would go to whoever won.

barring injuries thats the winner of TUF 23 right there, moyles nickname should be "relentless"
id like to see more of wren holmes as well.

Btw, not sure if it's been mentioned about Kristi "Loba" Lopez but she was featured in episode 2 of Oxygen channel's series, Living Different, which aired last month. She also trains at Kings MMA.

Last edited:
So we dont know yet when it airs?

April 20 on FS1

Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Claudia Gadelha coach 'The Ultimate Fighter' 23
Strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and top contender Claudia Gadelha will lead a group of light heavyweights and strawweights on the newest season of "The Ultimate Fighter" set to debut on April 20 on FS1.

By Damon Martin Jan 17, 2016 at 11:00p ET
Fox Sports

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-...-gadelha-coach-the-ultimate-fighter-23-011716

Norman Paraisy ... lol really scraping the bottom of the barrel for Light Heavyweights

So when will the cast "officially" be announced?

Back