Fighters that would be good in an Actual Warzone

There is no referee to save you out there.

Stann-Marine

Kennedy-Ranger

Kharitonov- Russia Airborne

Crocop- ATJ Lucko basically a SWAT unit

Couture-regular Army

Paulo Thiago is a SWAT unit also

I would say that Stann would pwn them all on the battlefield, with Kharitonov coming in second.

Lay off the Black Ops game son, this is reality...

I'd proudly serve alongside Stann. Honestly though as a current active duty guy I'd wouldn't those with swollen heads and only think about themselves. Their arrogance would be a risk to getting their battle buddies hurt or worse.

The obvious choices of Stann and Kennedy, with any fighter who has military/law enforcement experience. Fearlessness in the cage does not equal fearlessness on the battlefield. Apples and oranges.

Only the one's that actually served. Most of them would be worthless, punching and kicking people is useless in a war.

Josh Barnett. He would just go towards enemy lines, leaving a trail of suffering and blood in his way, only to return with the skulls of his crushed enemies.

Imagine you're at war, you've been locked in hellish firefighting with the enemy for several weeks, losing a man, taking two of theirs, losing another... In the end there's only you and a lone enemy left, and for three days you're shooting across a deserted field or the ruins of a derelict city. Still nobody can get the fatal hit.

When you've used all of your ammo, and looted the bullets of your fallen comrades and wasted those too, you shout to each other across a bloody no-mans-land and agree hand-to-hand mortal combat to bring an end and name a victor. You stretch, focus, steel yourself, and step into the wind, blood coursing and ready to wage all out war on another human body with your own flesh and bones.

A helmet skids across the breach, an empty AK47 clatters over the ground followed by a pair of empty army fatigues. An Affliction t shirt shoots into the air and floats down gently towards you on the breeze. From out of cover, in black boots and matching tight pants, steps the only thing between you and complete triumph, The Warmaster.

Win some, lose some.

Since Tim Kennedy is in the Special forces I'll go with him.

No matter how skilled you are as an MMA fighter I would bet my money on the dude with the AK47..

He was on one of those "deadliest warriors" (or something like it) and he is VERY impressive with all manner of guns. I'm very familiar with the guns he was using (and shoot plenty myself) and it was unbelievable. You would not wanna be on the other side of his sights, fo real. I have no idea if stann (or any of the others mentioned) is that skilled with guns. His demo of SOCP on there was cool too. Completely designed to stay upright and create space so you can pull a gun and blast someone.

Back