Fighters that would be good in an Actual Warzone

I'd always heard that Paulo Thiago was a member of BOPE, but he lives in Brasilia? I was under the impression BOPE operated in Rio de Janeiro only?

Any Brazilians know what the score is on that one?

Stann was a captain in the marines if you had an entire company of soldiers to lead into battle there is no MMA fighter more suited for such a role. If you had to choose just you and one other fighter I would go with Kennedy since he's a sniper.

Gsp would take everyone down at will and war would end with 0 casualties

i'd take wanderlei silva , bigfoot silva, the diaz bros, motivated penn and chuck with that look in his eyes.

throw in married burkman and whole foods rothwell and you got yourself a nice little army.

I seen someone with a AV of Anderson Silva in military gear pointing a ak47 and shooting it, so ima have to go with AS

Threads like this remind that Sherdog is seriously a bunch of 12 year olds........

Anyone with "assassin" in their nickname. Young assassin, filipino assassin, etc.

Hendo, because he has the H-bomb.

Wasn't Paulo Thiago in the some Brazilian special forces unit? That's hardcore stuff, so he'd probably hold his own in the field.

Cro-Cop was a cop too so maybe him?

Obviously Stann as well. I think I saw Cowboy shooting guns in his own gun range or something in a vid so he probably knows how to hand a firearm.

They should enlist Mike Russow as a torture-expert. He could lay the Hammerfist of Doom on captured enemies to extract intel.

Thiago is in B.O.P.E.

stan
paulo thiago
DHK
sergei

can't think of anybody else with ex-military experience outside of these four.

Ricky Story was a First Lieutenant.

Gsp would take everyone down at will and war would end with 0 casualties

This made me lol.
As everyone else has said
Kennedy
Stann
CroCop,
Thiago
Couture
Those are all top then after that the guys who I could see being real killers and a good shot, guys like Lesnar. I know he isnt popular around here but the SOB doesn't seem to like anyone and is an avid hunter who is a pretty good shot, not a sniper but not bad and as I said, I dont think would hesitate to pull the trigger.

Also someone said Chael, I like that answer because the guy seems pretty much fearless and is loyal to a fault so I am sure he would follow orders without question. The only question is how fearless is he when its his life on the line and not just his reputation.

I think one big atribute would be staying clam under pressure, so guys like GSP would be good.

Brian Stann, Tim Kennedy, Colton Smith, Cro Cop, and Roy Nelson.

This made me lol.
As everyone else has said
Kennedy
Stann
CroCop,
Thiago
Couture
Those are all top then after that the guys who I could see being real killers and a good shot, guys like Lesnar. I know he isnt popular around here but the SOB doesn't seem to like anyone and is an avid hunter who is a pretty good shot, not a sniper but not bad and as I said, I dont think would hesitate to pull the trigger.

Also someone said Chael, I like that answer because the guy seems pretty much fearless and is loyal to a fault so I am sure he would follow orders without question. The only question is how fearless is he when its his life on the line and not just his reputation.

I don't know I really doubt Lesnar was a good Team player and that would be important.

Back