Fighters that wallnstall rocked opponents

I haven't seen the fight in a dog's age, but I think I remember Kongo cracking him hard and then trying cage grind. Maybe I can turn up some gifs when I get to muh PC

I can only find gifs of Velasquez getting cracked but no NCAA Kongo.

10001340.gif

I can only find gifs of Velasquez getting cracked but no NCAA Kongo.

10001340.gif
I'm shrooming over here so I'm not gonna be a good research assistant for the next few hours.

I definitely could've mid-remembered

I'm shrooming over here so I'm not gonna be a good research assistant for the next few hours.

I definitely could've mid-remembered

Haaaa. Shroom on brother on the contrary this convo is getting in the way of your shrooming.

I am not saying I don't believe you though, I just don't remember. I will FightPass this shit.

According to Conor McFans....He was destroying Nate....but chose to go for a TD....
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Reminds me of melvin vs nate. I bet they both thought God intervened.

I was a huge Guillard fan at the time and that motherfucker went full retard.

synnli.jpg

The most surprising to me was Johny/Robbie 1 in round 5 when Robbie was wobbled and against the cage. Few more punches might have put him out, and Hendricks went for the takedown.

Haa. I have never seen the fight. It was one of the soundbites during the never ending menu heavy UFC 2009 Undisputed.
I still have nightmares where I wake up after hearing Kenny Florian say "Who wants to see fights finished at 155?! I finish fights!"

Most mma fighters do this. Its so bizarre.

I still have nightmares where I wake up after hear Kenny Florian saying "Who wants to see fights finished at 155?! I finish fights!"

My Ninja, you played that shit too.

Kenny Florian was one of the memorable ones.

What about "HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL!!!"

ThornyHopefulKentrosaurus.gif

Nelson had 20 seconds to win the fight and went for a crappy TD.

My Ninja, you played that shit too.

Kenny Florian was one of the memorable ones.

What about "HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL!!!"
I'll take your "Houston Alexander is for real" and raise you "my judo throws are the best; the best ones in the world. All the other throws, are done by little girls."

I'll take your "Houston Alexander is for real" and raise you "my judo throws are the best; the best ones in the world. All the other throws, are done by little girls."

Challenge Accepted.

What about?

"He came right at me swinging like a bat out of hell, i grab the clinch "Please stop hitting me" ref breaks us up, then i kick him in the head, knee him in the face call it a day baby WHERE'S MY CHECK?"

Heath had this fight in the bag.

I remember screaming "What the fuck are you doing???" when he let Big Nog up like that. A couple Russow hammerfists and Big Nog would have been sleeping.
I agree. I always hated that for heath. I love big nog but just 3 or 4 more punches & he could have been the first guy to stop big nog.

Back