Fighters that wallnstall rocked opponents

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never get why fighters do this, the dude is almsost out and you shoot for a td which you decide to hold onto for like half the round not finishing ur opp at all

It's a chessmatch, bro.

goldie11-626x425.jpg

This was worse:

CompleteBlaringIndochinesetiger.gif

TBF, it was made worse by the ref who kind of stood there and didn't make big nog stand up. When he did, he made them both back up.

Herring jumping into his guard would not have ended up well.

Instincts. Grapplers gonna grapple. When your base is grappling, that's where you want to go when the opportunity presents itself.

Herring vs Big Nog?
That's it! I remember this happening. Herring's fight IQ was never the best, imo

He was always taking tons of punishment and trying to roll out of it

He clomped around the Pride ring like it was pancrase

That's it! I remember this happening. Herring's fight IQ was never the best, imo

Heath had this fight in the bag.

I remember screaming "What the fuck are you doing???" when he let Big Nog up like that. A couple Russow hammerfists and Big Nog would have been sleeping.

Doing this in the last minute of a fight that you are winning is the worst of the worst:

6.gif

This was worse:

CompleteBlaringIndochinesetiger.gif

Considering Noguiera's reputation of never being stopped at the time and pulling submissions out of his ass even when in trouble, Herring's thought process seems less crazy.

Still, he could've definitely tried a bit harder to finish before choosing to stand him up.

You know it brother

Haa. I have never seen the fight. It was one of the soundbites during the never ending menu heavy UFC 2009 Undisputed.

Hendricks did it to Lawler in round 5 of their first fight. He happened to win the fight anyway, but just another example of Johnny being a lazy shit late in the fight...

Like Kongo vs Cain

strategery

Kongo wrestled Velasquez?!?:eek:

All I remember from that fight is at one point Kongo basically KO Velasquez, Velasquez falls on Kongo and Kongo TDD was so bad he got taken down from it. Haaaa

Kongo wrestled Velasquez?!?:eek:

All I remember from that fight is at one point Kongo basically KO Velasquez, Velasquez falls on Kongo and Kongo TDD was so bad he got taken down from it. Haaaa

I haven't seen the fight in a dog's age, but I think I remember Kongo cracking him hard and then trying cage grind. Maybe I can turn up some gifs when I get to muh PC

Back