Fighters that people don't like part 2

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
PART 1 HERE

In this series we will explore whether or not each fighters perceived likeability is just or unjust.

Dana White - Not a fighter but almost boxed with Tito. He's probably always been a bit of a dickhead, but it became tolerable when he made himself so available to the media with his post-fight scrums. Everyone loved those things. He still said some shitty things, but you could forgive them because what other sports president/commissioner/whatever offered their thoughts on all the issues every week? Then he stopped doing that. He began to get more and more ridiculous with talking shit against fighters and media members, and never has to answer for it anymore. You are JUSTIFIED if you don't like him, but you can't bitch too much, because whatever.

Tyron Woodley - He tries to arrange fights that would make himself the most amount of money, he likes to bring up the place he grew up in relation to how it shaped him into the person he is today, and he suggested that some fans might not like him because of racist reasons. None of that seems any different that what other fighters are doing. As far as the racist thing goes --- people got way too upset about that. UNJUSTIFIED.

Bryan Caraway - He said some incredibly stupid things about marijuana, which I think he ended up backtracking on, but he deserved the distain he received for that. But his whole career has mostly consisted of being trolled by being referred to as Mr. Tate because of his smokin' hot girlfriend. Weird. UNJUSTIFIED.

No one in the industry seems to like Caraway either imo

I'm with you on Tyron Woodley. Great fighter and also a good guy.

tyron-woodley-ufc-201-post-belt.jpg

Caraway, I'm sure some people it was about the marijuana, but for many of us, it was him trying to snake Riddle's SOTN bonus when Riddle was about to be out of work for a year. It was just douchey. The hate he gets for dating Tate is absurd though.

Bisping, Conor, Ronda, and pretty much any black fighter because all UFC fans are skinheads.

Liking these threads.

Do one on koscheck. He's pretty much the only fighter I hate.

I dislike Woodley for constantly blaming his lack of popularity on anyone but himself. He thinks he's owed popularity for being black and having a college education, and he seems to think that Dana can just hand him that popularity.

Don't understand why people seem to not like DC. He's overcome a lot of adversity, seems to have good character, and he throws people around.

Haha good post TS.

Will read part 1:)

Back