Fighters that get stronger with every round

You add Israel Adesanya to this list or ELSE!!! He and coach Bareman are masters at in fight adjustments and reads. The longer the fight goes the more it favors Israel. Also like someone said Max Holloway's an obvious choice.
I didn’t make what I consider a complete list, I just started it off with a few guys that immediately came to mind and left it to the rest of you to add the rest. Ya definitely Max, and looks like Israel fits the description too, at least against Kelvin he did.

17294060-7358253-image-a-15_1565827207233.jpg

i dont think fredgar has ever lost a 4th and 5th round

Cowboy has flashes of this. The longer hes in there the more the combos fly. And Usman because he doesn’t slow down. It’s not even a pace thing. His speed doesnt diminish. I’m a big detractor of both guys too lol

You might want to check the records. I think you'll find Whitaker beat him twice.

At most you could have argued a draw in the second fight, in no world did Yoel win either fight.
The first fight is whittaker, but there is no reasonably intelligent way to argue whittaker won against romero the second time. I personally scored the fight a draw but the next most reasonable score is yoel winning by a point. the most reasonable score that isn't yoel winning by a point is yoel winning by 2 points. in order you to score the fight for whittaker, round 5 has to not be a 10-8 round. I'd sooner call that round a 10-7 before i called it a 10-9.

EPO Marty

Jones has come a long way since gassing after two rounds against Bonnar

I was hugely impressed how Conor got second wind against Nate Diaz in their rematch. Fights like that make you a Legend which he aldready is

Back