Fighters that are not respected?

Everyone and their brother is an MMA fighter these days. Just like everyone knows someone or has a family member who is a Navy SEAL. Its cool right now.

Since most of the Team guys seem to be into getting movies or book deals these days it doesn't seem that far fetched more people would be aware of them. When I was a kid it was supposed to be a top-secret unit. Now? They've practically got their own Twitter and Instagram feeds. Their missions are literally talked about with more frequency than any unit I can think of even more than FBI HRT. Back to the MMA thing, I think you forget that a while ago everyone knew Jeet Kune Do. And before than people knew karate. And before that people knew boxing. Right now it's MMA. however it's the same thing like the idiot in the pick up game of basketball who thinks he's Lebron. Some idiot thinks he's good realises the truth when he gets to a certain level. I'm a pretty athletic guy and I train in MMA. I could never be a fighter because I don't feel I could ever pose a serious threat to the top guys.

As a self confessed at times disrespectful/offensive poster that I am (which most of u are, however shouldn't take seriously coz it's da internet) I have to say that any man who dares step into the octagon deserves the utmost hepsect!
Wait for it...
Including this perky man
James-Toney.jpg

As a self confessed at times disrespectful/offensive poster that I am (which most of u are, however shouldn't take seriously coz it's da internet) I have to say that any man who dares step into the octagon deserves the utmost hepsect!
[this perky man
James-Toney.jpg
]

Nice try buddy, but I can easily edit all of the spoilers on the reply button.

Back