Fighters that are above critique

I stand with @Soul On Ice

giphy.gif

I recognize the sherbros that don't agree with me on most things supporting the censorship

Sad

I would never wish the same on you

Cupcake mentality

Ehh...I don’t support the censorship. I am confused to how you think Jeremy was faking

I doubt it. You are too well known and liked. I get that getting deleted is frustrating but I think mods are ok with honest discussion.
Doubt it
Imma white name
You see what they did to mah nugguh @KONE
Already got the @SoulGotBanned screen name on lock

Many poster don't share the same opinion as me

I would never call for them to be silenced

Where's the fun in that?

Couldn't agree more. I don't agree with you on a lot of stuff but that doesn't matter we shouldn't be censored for expressing our opinion.

Doubt it
Imma white name
You see what they did to mah nugguh @KONE
Already got the @SoulGotBanned screen name on lock

Ehh. Id fight for you if you got banned.

I’m still suprised you could say thst about that one of the toughest fighters in the ufc

I’m still suprised you could say thst about that one of the toughest fighters in the ufc
It' could be and interesting discussion, right?
{<shrug}

Sadly we'll have to talk about who is the GOAT or Conor instead

Imagine being 3 pages deep in a legitimate discussion with posters to respond to and they just delete your shit

<JagsKiddingMe>

Like what are we doing here
I can take a disagreement, cuzzy

Very weak move

There are plenty of shit threads that get left up around here, selective censorship.

If they card or ban you they would have to do the same to me too cuz.

I don't agree with him being a quitter but I fully agree on having an uncensored sherdog. If I wanted to be in an echo chamber I'd go on twitter. I pray you don't get permanently silenced, Monica.

Crazy that this rant thread has lasted longer than my battle cry and legit thread

Why'd they get this nugguh started?

Could have just let my original thread fly and it would be over by now

Now i'm left with a bad taste for making threads

A member for nearly decade and made to feel like I can't be upfront with my opinions

smh

Back