Fighters should use Chinese medicine

GiTailor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I don't understand why fighters continue to ruin their body and risk being banned for 2 years by taking illegal supplements. More fighters should understand that Chinese medicines produce the same gains and benefits that is good for the body and is purely natural which means they won't get caught for illegal substances.

Yes, let's support the Chinese who have made so many animals extinct or endangered for "medicinal purposes"

Yeah... Because if there is one thing Chinese manufacturers are known for it's their unwavering honesty when it comes to properly labelling ingredients.

Fucking lol

I don't understand why fighters continue to ruin their body and risk being banned for 2 years by taking illegal supplements. More fighters should understand that Chinese medicines produce the same gains and benefits that is good for the body and is purely natural which means they won't get caught for illegal substances.
snake-oil.jpg

What, like tiger blood?

That stuff gave Charlie AIDS, fuck that noise.

what you should be wondering is if chinese medicines are so great and won't get you caught for illegal substances, why have so many state sponsored professional athletes in china popped for peds?

yea, like this chinese guy
only using herbal stuffs

chinese-bodybuilders-12_m0l7jhpd.jpg

Yeah, I get what you're trying to say that there are natural more healthy ways to legally maximize a fighters performance but to infer that the Chinese have a corner on that market is a big stretch.

Yeah look at all those thick, solid, and tight Chinese people. There's 10 or 15 of them out of 2 billion people.

Back