Fighters' personas without Reebok

I think it would range somewhere between Te-Huna
161813024.jpg

And Mayhem
MillerMayhem146Walkout_crop_north.jpg
YES!

It was incredibly accurate lol

yeah thx I guess lol. I just try to be myself, contribute quality threads and avoid teh banhammer. Although after more than two decades I have been thinking about retiring.

Anyways best words I heard outta Chael’s mouth were words from his father to him: ‘The (street) fight doesn’t start when the first punch is thrown. It starts when the first guy starts shaping up.’ (Or something similar). I’ll tell my children the same thing.
Yeah, that was a great piece of advice from Chael.

I like you, cause you tend to be consistent in your opinions. Which is why I sometimes think your an idiot, and other times agree with everything you have said:)

I find Chael Sonnen incredibly irritating on a good day.

Knee was kind of illegal though. I mean, the point landed chest as it was intended, but if any part of the leg, even the thigh, hit face? That's still illegal. Not stopping would be like not stopping when a fighter's foot hit's the other's groin because the shin landed on the leg "like it was supposed to."
Yeah, that knee was totally illegal. As you say, an opponent that is grounded cannot be kicked or kneed in any way to the face.

Yeah, that knee was totally illegal. As you say, an opponent that is grounded cannot be kicked or kneed in any way to the face.
BJM is notorious for that shit. He'll be the ref who thinks if the foul didn't hurt you 'enough' then it's not a foul.

I had to drug test him at that event. The only fighter that was close to an asshole the whole day and he was a huge one.

You have to go into more details lol

I find Chael Sonnen incredibly irritating on a good day.

Knee was kind of illegal though. I mean, the point landed chest as it was intended, but if any part of the leg, even the thigh, hit face? That's still illegal. Not stopping would be like not stopping when a fighter's foot hit's the other's groin because the shin landed on the leg "like it was supposed to."

The knee was minor compared to all the short grabbing Anderson did that in that fight IMO:

BJM is notorious for that shit. He'll be the ref who thinks if the foul didn't hurt you 'enough' then it's not a foul.
Yeah, its fucking ridiculous. He also thinks just because he made the rules that that makes him the be all and end all to interpreting them.

The Reebok deal really killed the ability of fighters to showcase their individuality.

What would these fighters dress like / what kind of walkouts would they do if Reebok wasn't around and they were free to be themselves ?

Ngannou: would come out to traditional African music dressed in native garb, maybe even jewelery made from bone or with a boa constrictor around his neck.

Karate Hottie: comes out in a karate uniform and headband, then disrobes and fights in skin tight spandex with a low cut top. Does a split in the center of the cage as her entrance while mouthing Condom Depot to the camera.

Your turn
Its not the reebox deal. its the ufc thats just how they promote their own self first and not the fighters.

The Reebok deal really killed the ability of fighters to showcase their individuality.

What would these fighters dress like / what kind of walkouts would they do if Reebok wasn't around and they were free to be themselves ?

Ngannou: would come out to traditional African music dressed in native garb, maybe even jewelery made from bone or with a boa constrictor around his neck.

Karate Hottie: comes out in a karate uniform and headband, then disrobes and fights in skin tight spandex with a low cut top. Does a split in the center of the cage as her entrance while mouthing Condom Depot to the camera.

Your turn

Angela Hill as Street Fighter 2 characters:

giphy.gif
AnnualSilverBronco-size_restricted.gif

Felice Herrig as "Rosie the Riveter":
20131206040504_5D3_2087.JPG

Rampage as Mr. T:

Valentina Shevchenko as "Camy" from Street Fighter:
f6b44854a4bee92d_500

Zhang Weili as "Chun Li":
hJ6JeSsHeiRahzzgfOAteJhYkl2Vvrr58kxDNP0r0eyqQjQWV2XwCjfNQHPlQIbqklVQaToJnP2wDYY=s641-nd

I think it would range somewhere between Te-Huna
161813024.jpg

And Mayhem
MillerMayhem146Walkout_crop_north.jpg

Te Huna's special service look is pretty cool. Need more of these different walkout costumes to make things interesting, in my opinion.

GSP's, Machida's karate gi's were pretty awesome, too.

170592-thumb.jpg
65d583c418e6fed0066d8f77e6bba310--georges-st-pierre-saint-pierre.jpg
lyoto-machida-enters.jpg

Tom Lawlor's were great as well.
hqdefault.jpg
tom-lawlor-3.jpg

Mark Hunt had an awesome Haka dance entrance:

Some good ones so far. I’d say any pro-wrestling style entrance from Pride would be epic.

Hahaha, I still maintain that knee was illegal. Can't believe the ref didn't pause the action.

And what I said was too harsh, i meant that I sometimes find you irritating, other times I fully agree with you.
No no, you were right. You know how I know? Bc 2 days ago I saw 3 other ppl allude to how annoying his posts are. And 1 more who did the "I usually find your posts annoying but.." lol

Back