Fighters' personas without Reebok

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Reebok deal really killed the ability of fighters to showcase their individuality.

What would these fighters dress like / what kind of walkouts would they do if Reebok wasn't around and they were free to be themselves ?

Ngannou: would come out to traditional African music dressed in native garb, maybe even jewelery made from bone or with a boa constrictor around his neck.

Karate Hottie: comes out in a karate uniform and headband, then disrobes and fights in skin tight spandex with a low cut top. Does a split in the center of the cage as her entrance while mouthing Condom Depot to the camera.

Your turn

Israel Adesanya in sports bra
20201118_232006.jpg

Everyone else will be rocking condom depot
sBhMAi3.jpg

And Speedos
mma_e_hallman_b1_576.jpg

The Reebok deal really killed the ability of fighters to showcase their individuality.

What would these fighters dress like / what kind of walkouts would they do if Reebok wasn't around and they were free to be themselves ?

Ngannou: would come out to traditional African music dressed in native garb, maybe even jewelery made from bone or with a boa constrictor around his neck.

Karate Hottie: comes out in a karate uniform and headband, then disrobes and fights in skin tight spandex with a low cut top. Does a split in the center of the cage as her entrance while mouthing Condom Depot to the camera.

Your turn

Greg Jackson walks backwards into the cage using a line painting machine to drop a giant line of coke along the canvas, Jon crawls in moments later snorting the line before jumping up, howling and doing that dance he does...

3N4_4hOko7quFXsnU57_4JJGnqrCXmCJzMphepODlXN4584wXi4C51LevoPhrC225zzG72k8LqHOcta1Q7s89At858l2prpXpgsyfb8b9XyWfvuppwoYnTQ

...naked.

Greg Jackson walks backwards into the cage using a line painting machine to drop a giant line of coke along the canvas, Jon crawls in moments later snorting the line before jumping up, howling and doing that dance he does...

3N4_4hOko7quFXsnU57_4JJGnqrCXmCJzMphepODlXN4584wXi4C51LevoPhrC225zzG72k8LqHOcta1Q7s89At858l2prpXpgsyfb8b9XyWfvuppwoYnTQ

...naked.
This is the greatest post I have every seen. I normally find you irritating, but you have absolutely redeemed yourself.

I come out in this.
fedor-emelianenko-chael-sonnen-poster.jpg

The both look like they stinks

of hot secs maybe

This is the greatest post I have every seen. I normally find you irritating, but you have absolutely redeemed yourself.

I come out in this.
fedor-emelianenko-chael-sonnen-poster.jpg

Thanks bro. I loved when you painted a target on your chest for that magazine cover and it inspired Andy to launch his knee into your chest in your second fight.

of hot secs maybe

Thanks bro. I loved when you painted a target on your chest for that magazine cover and it inspired Andy to launch his knee into your chest in your second fight.
Hahaha, I still maintain that knee was illegal. Can't believe the ref didn't pause the action.

And what I said was too harsh, i meant that I sometimes find you irritating, other times I fully agree with you.

Hahaha, I still maintain that knee was illegal. Can't believe the ref didn't pause the action.

And what I said was too harsh, i meant that I sometimes find you irritating, other times I fully agree with you.

It was incredibly accurate lol

yeah thx I guess lol. I just try to be myself, contribute quality threads and avoid teh banhammer. Although after more than two decades I have been thinking about retiring.

Anyways best words I heard outta Chael’s mouth were words from his father to him: ‘The (street) fight doesn’t start when the first punch is thrown. It starts when the first guy starts shaping up.’ (Or something similar). I’ll tell my children the same thing.

I find Chael Sonnen incredibly irritating on a good day.

Knee was kind of illegal though. I mean, the point landed chest as it was intended, but if any part of the leg, even the thigh, hit face? That's still illegal. Not stopping would be like not stopping when a fighter's foot hit's the other's groin because the shin landed on the leg "like it was supposed to."

Recancer is ruining the creativity and needs to go. UFC somehow expects to make stars while removing individuality and any personality. It's not possible. How can you expect people to shine and stand out when you won't let them be themselves? 10+ years later and people still link to entrances from Pride. It's clearly a big deal and memorable for people.

Fighters should be able to promote themselves via outlandish entrances because the current entrances do nothing to promote a fighter. An outlandish entrance will make people remember who the fighter is thus creating a star.

Remove Recancer and we will see more of this awesome celebrations.

Recancer is ruining the creativity and needs to go. UFC somehow expects to make stars while removing individuality and any personality. It's not possible. How can you expect people to shine and stand out when you won't let them be themselves? 10+ years later and people still link to entrances from Pride. It's clearly a big deal and memorable for people.

Fighters should be able to promote themselves via outlandish entrances because the current entrances do nothing to promote a fighter. An outlandish entrance will make people remember who the fighter is thus creating a star.

Remove Recancer and we will see more of this awesome celebrations.

YES!!!

Back