Fighters making a lot less in Cali than Vegas

Jon Jones singlehandedly screwed all the other fighters similarly to how Conor screwed borg and chiesa out of their fights. I see lawsuits coming hopefully. Fuck this shit, more backlash is needed to curtail this bs

Dana really needs to make this right for a shitload of people.

But they got all that Reebok cash coming. That doesn't change anywhere.

Jon Jones singlehandedly screwed all the other fighters similarly to how Conor screwed borg and chiesa out of their fights. I see lawsuits coming hopefully. Fuck this shit, more backlash is needed to curtail this bs
It has nothing to do with Jones, he just shows up.
If anyone it will be UFC or USADA

Class action. Rise up, gonna get higher! All about the hips and nips, baby.

I hope all of this negative press and added pressure gives Alex an edge to lay the extra beat-down on Jon Jokes.

This is all on the UFC. It would be fitting if every fighter who loses sues.

Jon Jones singlehandedly screwed all the other fighters similarly to how Conor screwed borg and chiesa out of their fights.

You're saying Jon did this on purpose to move the fight to California specifically for the reasons mentioned in that tweet?

Best heel in MMA in that case <45>

They really should of just cancelled the main event and give it to Cyborg vs Nunes. Yes I know it's not gonna do the numbers like Jones vs Gus 2 but it's a still a decent main event and probably not worth the PR image its gonna get for going this far to cover it up.

All he had to do was just drop Jones off the card.

That would hurt Gus too because I don’t see him fighting a worthwhile opponent.

He’s basically holding out for Jones or the title holder at this point.

Cyborg can’t carry this card.

I don’t support corruption but I also want to see big fights stay together.

And that’s coming from someone who has flown to Vegas for a Jon Jones fight which did not come to fruition.

Andy Foster needs a new Lamborghini after seeing Richard McLaren with his new car.

Dana has announced that to make it up to the fighters, they will each be given 2 complimentary Meal Prep lunches, 2 months free on Fight Pass and 10% off all UFC Gear purchased before NYE>

Back