Fighters logos, how do sponsors do it, iron on?

codell23

Hemp Warrior
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys, just curious if anyone know how the pro fighters get the sponsor logos on their shorts or shirts. I assume on the shirts it a one off screen print but for shorts do you think an iron on of some sort would work, maybe even one of those ones you print at home?

I am sponsoring some guys very soon and I'd rather look like a newb asking this here then asking them heheh, plus one is coming up this weekend so there is no time for a screen print.

thanks all :)

whenever i need to make sum thing quick like that i usually bust a ghetto screen print lol.. You can print a logo on a clear sheet like those for overhead transparencies, cut it out and get fabric ink from a craft store..roll it over the stencil and bam! quick and easy screen prints.. and since its a fabric ink u can get it gel ink raised letters etc...ive done it over a dozen times and sumtimes people dont believe i did it at home..:icon_chee

whenever i need to make sum thing quick like that i usually bust a ghetto screen print lol.. You can print a logo on a clear sheet like those for overhead transparencies, cut it out and get fabric ink from a craft store..roll it over the stencil and bam! quick and easy screen prints.. and since its a fabric ink u can get it gel ink raised letters etc...ive done it over a dozen times and sumtimes people dont believe i did it at home..:icon_chee

hmm that might work, how do you cut the thing out with detail? Just a small cutting blade like those umm ...damn forgot the name but also an art supply item, like the blade on a stick things (man I have to roll less my brain is getting sloshed around too much :)

X-Acto Knife is the term you are looking for, I believe.

Being that the shorts dont really get worn more than once silk screening is probably the easiest way

i am assuming patches sewed on are illegal in pro fights, even if fairly flat?

i'm trying iron on and silk screen would be good but getting everyones shorts in to my printer in time may be rough.

thanks again all for your info.

patch attach, i have used it on 4 patchs and they have never fell off and i wash my shorts all the time.

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/search.php?substring=patch+attach

4098.jpg

Front.jpg

I do custom cut vinyl. cheaper than screen printing on short runs and quicker.

PM me if interested

I'd say that they have them specially made that way. Sponsors pay alot of money for their fighters to win, so they probably pay for the shorts to be embroidered or sublimated.

Custom cut vinyl is the way to go.

Iron ons from local wal-marts, and x-acto knife that ish....

yes i cut mine with an exacto knife, it will be mad cheap and look good if you take ur time, like i said ive made shirts before and people cannot tell i made them lol. Supplies are just usually Fabric ink $2-5 depending on type of fabric ink, 50 cents for a sponge roller and paper plates for the ink..or lil tupperware lol. Ive been wanting to make a shirt so maybe ill make sumthin tommmorow and write a step by step lol. or u can search youtube for Stencil Shirt to get an idea.

cool, next time we'll do it right, we just did canvas patches that the fighter sewed on this time.

Back