Fighters like Henry Cejudo shows a rule change is needed

giphy.gif
I have always wondered how that guy ever got into the movie biz. He came out of nowhere and all of a sudden he's the star of movies? He has to be some rik fett jøden sønn.

This thread is the equivalent to having a drunk argument, standing up to make a really good point, and then realizing halfway through the first sentence you have no idea what you were going to say.

..... he beat Dillashaw with punches. I don't really know where you're going with this.

Wrestler should not be allowed takedowns in first half of each round. )

It would be a game changer...

McGregor would hold lightweight belt for next 10 years.

Screw all y’all.

I’ve recently heard of a kick ass fishing bug repellent. Im all over this news. Stick your sliced bread up your ace.

Fighters like Henry Cejudo is why MMA needs a rule change. I thought Dillsnake was overated, overhyped, though I wasn't sure Cejudo would win, but Cejudo did knock him out.

I think it's incredibly ridiculous for a guy like Cejudo, who in the past struggled to make it to 125 pounds, who lost bad to the dominant champion first time but also arguablly lost to the same champion the second time but won in the judge's eyes, to fight someone like Dillsnake for the title of a weight division that the company itself was planning to scrap down due to its unpopularity, without any singular defense prior to whatsoever, without giving the dominant champion of all time, who arguablly won the second fight, let alone dominating first win, the return match.

But even more so, at the very fundamental level, what it really shows is that MMA needs a rule change. As things stand in today's ruleset, if you are a high level wrestler, you are likely to have a great degree of success in MMA, though obviously not everyone.

I mean, the advantage that wrestlers have in today's MMA is sickening, and make things rather stale.
My main martial arts is not even wrestling but come on dude. Wrestling is the most basic primal way of fighting. About every warrior culture in the world have had wrestling. From vikings glima to the greeks and damn romans. Im pretty sure neanderthals wrestled. You need to get out in real life

Fighters like Henry Cejudo is why MMA needs a rule change. I thought Dillsnake was overated, overhyped, though I wasn't sure Cejudo would win, but Cejudo did knock him out.

I think it's incredibly ridiculous for a guy like Cejudo, who in the past struggled to make it to 125 pounds, who lost bad to the dominant champion first time but also arguablly lost to the same champion the second time but won in the judge's eyes, to fight someone like Dillsnake for the title of a weight division that the company itself was planning to scrap down due to its unpopularity, without any singular defense prior to whatsoever, without giving the dominant champion of all time, who arguablly won the second fight, let alone dominating first win, the return match.

But even more so, at the very fundamental level, what it really shows is that MMA needs a rule change. As things stand in today's ruleset, if you are a high level wrestler, you are likely to have a great degree of success in MMA, though obviously not everyone.

I mean, the advantage that wrestlers have in today's MMA is sickening, and make things rather stale.

Cmon man, I wasted time reading all that and I still have no clue on what rule you're talking about...

Fight didnt go to the ground bro.

<JagsKiddingMe>
I mean its a bad troll thread but still..

Most fighters today, and title holders especially, are well rounded. McGregor was fairly rounded, but his dedication to boxing for Mayweather has really hurt his mma game as a whole. Neglecting his wrestling and bjj. As well as ring rust.
Everyone is good at wrestling today in mma.
Even Overeem who spent time in K1 had some very good takedown defence.

Credit for consistency in shit posting.

I 100% agree with you.

Also..... what?

Back