Fighters interchanging mouthguards after fight

This is a very common, fair play practice in soccer. After the game, the players usually interchange shirts with the rival team players as a gesture of fair play and class act. Should the MMA fighters start adopting this great and courteus practice by interchanging mouthguards after the fight, maybe before the ring interview, ala soccer? Discuss

it only happens generally after big international games, big european games, cup finals, and friendlies.

not after regular games against opponents you play twice a year.

bigfoot's mouthguard is probably the size of a horseshoe. won't fit.

also, ew, dude.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this, it's actually a pretty progressive idea. In essence, it's like tasting victory of defeat no matter what side of the decision you fall on.

Decision didn't go your way? Don't worry, in a few minutes you'll have the sweet taste of victory in your mouth when you finally get the chance to suckle on your opponents mouthpiece!

You won the fight? Great, but it's often said you learn more from a loss than a win, so use this opportunity to graciously accept your opponents mouth piece and let the bitter taste of defeat seep onto your tongue to fully understand the gravity of the bout you both endured.

Way better to taste it than to waste it.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman

A 9 year old account with 300 posts making troll threads, really?

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this, it's actually a pretty progressive idea. In essence, it's like tasting victory of defeat no matter what side of the decision you fall on.

Decision didn't go your way? Don't worry, in a few minutes you'll have the sweet taste of victory in your mouth when you finally get the chance to suckle on your opponents mouthpiece!

You won the fight? Great, but it's often said you learn more from a loss than a win, so use this opportunity to graciously accept your opponents mouth piece and let the bitter taste of defeat seep onto your tongue to fully understand the gravity of the bout you both endured.

Yo wtf is going on today.

if the trolls like ts keep it uo today will go down in sherdog history

I would much rather just seem them spit in each other's mouths after a fight.

If only TS was as eloquent as you.

lol'd

What do you think about trading shorts inside the cage after the fight TS?

Hey, as a sign of good will and Fair play I give you a thing full of my saliva.

Nop, no work.

Hey, TS.

uw2fXmB.gif

This is retarded,mouthguards are very expensive and custom made.

Oh yeah,its also disgusting...

Maybe they should exchange cups as well? You do realize that combat sports mouthguards are usually custom made to fit the fighter's teeth? They decrease the likelihood that fighters will receive a broken jaw as well as other protections. MMA is not soccer.

Back