Fighters fighting outside of competition.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by RiotWyatt, Jan 19, 2015.

1. RiotWyatt

RiotWyatt Brown Belt

They are fighters after all. It's in their nature. Is it unprofessional and is it setting a bad example for those who look up to them?

This is in light of B.J.'s recent scuffle and arrest. It's not the first time he's been arrested for fighting. I think he got off lightly, saying he was merely helping his brother get out of an attack when someone grabbed him and, in defense, he punched that person who turned out to be a cop.

Chuck is notorious for bar brawls, there is a very interesting story of him knocking out a bunch of marines. Apparently the marines were causing trouble at a bar when, former UFC HW contender, Gan McGee confronted them and got jumped, Chuck went in there and took care of business. When asked about it, Chuck said he was just breaking up the fight.

Tito was reportedly knocked out by Lee Murray.

I've heard Charles Bennett KOd Wanderlei backstage and got triangled another time backstage in Pride.

There is the infamous Pride brawl between Hammerhouse and Chutebox as well as the Cesar Gracie Camp brawl vs Mayhem Miller, not to mention his many crazed episodes outside of the ring.

Also, the infamous Diaz-Riggs hospital brawl in which the cops came, got their autographs and left.

Kimbo Slice was famous as a street fighter and Jorge Masvidal has been on video beating up one of Kimbo's prot

2. schwe30

schwe30 Black Belt

It is unprofessional and setting a bad example.

3. AppliedScience

AppliedScience Brown Belt

These guys look like they are up to no good:

[​IMG]

4. Handawg

Handawg Brown Belt

Google me, bitch.

5. mattemate

mattemate Brown Belt

lol, is that for real? I'll never make fun of larping again.

6. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Its a movie.

7. moonwolf

moonwolf Dalton's Roadhouse Beef Rib Eating Champion

its from the set of the new mummy movie straight to dvd. doin big things. royce is as tall as bigfoot lol what