Fighters doing more fighting on social media

egk

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Am I the only one tired of all the social media BS? A lot of Sherdoggers seem to love the fake wrestling-type drama but man, I'm really sick of all these fighters doing tough-guy call-outs and shit talking on twitter or what not. Then they get in the cage like Costa and are meek as lambs or points fight for decision wins.

I don't follow fighters on twitter or instagram or whatever is the new thing for Kardashian types. I get that a lot of them are doing it to promote the fights and try to make more money but it's getting old when their actual performance doesn't match all their shit talk. Is this what people really want the sport to be?

DpKyv0wW0AEw3Lx.jpg

It makes for a humbling experience when you talk that much shit and get Costa'd.

Little known fact: before the infamous press conference, Ken Shamrock actually told Tito that he was going to beat him into living death over AOL messenger. Tito didn't get it at first because he's Tito, but he finally got it when Shamrock said that again at the press conference, and that's why he started cracking up.

Yup Dana even encouraged it at one point. Make noise, get noticed, etc.

He also recently said he won't bother much with what fighters say...

I am not a fan of Social Media by any means (most if it's regurgitated drivel) but we are inundated with it and it's not going anywhere.

Back