Fighters commonly liked together

Back in the day I'd mix up Forest Griffin and Rich Franklin all the time.
No idea why

I was thinking the other day how I’m suprised a lot of Conor fans don’t like Colby and vice versa as they seem similar in their trash talk styles

So who are fighters that you think someone would like based on another fighter?

For example:

A lot of and who like Matt Brown cause of his toughness and grit might also like Nick Diaz for the same reasons

Or

A lot of fighters who like Fedor for being the old mma GOAT also like Platinum Mike Perry for taking the reins as the new mma GOAT

What fighters match up for you?

That was a lot of work to set up a shitty punchline. Next time try harder, and don’t be so obvious.

I was thinking the other day how I’m suprised a lot of Conor fans don’t like Colby and vice versa as they seem similar in their trash talk styles

For example:

A lot of and who like Matt Brown cause of his toughness and grit might also like Nick Diaz for the same reasons

Or

A lot of fighters who like Fedor for being the old mma GOAT also like Platinum Mike Perry for taking the reins as the new mma GOAT

Saku pissed.gif

Minowamanpissedoff.gif

Paige and Miesha

[<cena1}

For example:

Or

Ive tried to make this thread so many times but can never think of enough good examples.

If you like Dom Cruz then you like Fedor

I dont think that fedor ever got his ass whooped from a male model

Perry might be GOAT in most over rated.

To answer the question I'll go with Frankie and Shogun for heart. Before any dumb ass posts the gif of Shogun tapping that was one brutal beating he took and a couple fights later he goes on to have one of the best fights of all time with Hendo.

Frankie’s one of my favorite fighters ever, but I think shogun tapped to strikes. But I also think shoguns awesome, and he’s super tough.

What does that mean?

donald-cerrone-alex-oliveira-ufc-fight-night-83.jpg

Fedor & Cain. Chubby, ice cold killers.

Back