Fighters and their zodiac signs...

Interesting. Sometimes zodiac stuff seems too much to just be a coincidence.
I agree. I had an ex that was into it and after looking into it more I found it was actually shockingly accurate when it comes to character traits.

I'm a Scorpio and it described me to a T in pretty much every source I checked out.

Now I'm kind of fascinated by it, the psychological aspects anyway.

Alexander Emelianenko
Nick Diaz
Sergei Kharitonov
Igor Vovchanchyn
Kevin Randleman
Cain Velasquez

All leo

Last edited:
And Chi
Cris Cyborg, Adesanya, AlJo, Wanderlei, Askren, Rory, Rose, Julio Cesar Chavez (the good one), Forrest Griffin, Mike Tyson, Vitali Klitschko, Katie Taylor, Canelo Alvarez & Jake LaMotta.

All Cancers.

And chuck too

I can see some of Chael P, Vitor, Mark Hunt head fuckery in myself sure .

Dominick Cruz
Dan Henderson
Mirko Cro Cop
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Junior Dos Santos
Francis Ngannou
Jose Aldo

All Virgos

Fedor is a Libra which makes perfect sense. Dana White is a Leo which makes perfect sense as well

Well, since this thread is so gay, I'm just going to add to it:
giphy.gif

I know I will get destroyed for bringing old pseduscience BS but it's just for fun...
I was looking at one of my favorite youtube channels (bright side), the channel is about short videos of various topics.. anyways I clicked on this one just for fun (the most dangerous zodiac sign) and start from 12 all the one to the top one.. so Cancer turns out to be the most "dangerous" one.

So again just for fun, first two trouble maker fighters that came to my mind... Conor and Jon Jones.. and there you go both Cancer. Shit.. Then for some reason I thought Mike Tyson.. damn shit.. Cancer... finally alright O.J. Simpson... look for yourself.. I'm done.. Good bye Science :(

Is that the Toyotomi clan kamon as your avatar?

Best fighters EVA have the Aries sign
-Chael Sonnen
-Phil Baroni
-Gennady Golovkin
-Anderson Silva

I know I will get destroyed for bringing old pseduscience BS but it's just for fun...
I was looking at one of my favorite youtube channels (bright side), the channel is about short videos of various topics.. anyways I clicked on this one just for fun (the most dangerous zodiac sign) and start from 12 all the one to the top one.. so Cancer turns out to be the most "dangerous" one.

So again just for fun, first two trouble maker fighters that came to my mind... Conor and Jon Jones.. and there you go both Cancer. Shit.. Then for some reason I thought Mike Tyson.. damn shit.. Cancer... finally alright O.J. Simpson... look for yourself.. I'm done.. Good bye Science :(

This is true im a cancer, and I was always naturally a good fighter. The thing that makes cancers good fighters is that we adapt quick, and we learn things quickly. My toughest fights have been other guys who are Cancers

This is true im a cancer, and I was always naturally a good fighter. The thing that makes cancers good fighters is that we adapt quick, and we learn things quickly. My toughest fights have been other guys who are Cancers
I think I agree with you. I've never lost a fight and I've been in over 50.

Back