Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

No, I was talking about the Brits using the poppy flower as a symbol of peace and remembrance, despite them actually instigating the two Opium Wars. Are you one of these ignorant Brits by any chance? Is that why you're defending this equally douchy behavior:

china_nazi_2011_09_14.jpg

"It's just a symbol of cool fashion for us!"

It isn't a symbol of peace. It's a symbol of remembrance for those who died fighting in world wars. The Chinese president requested the British PM not to wear on two occasions during visits but he still did it any way. A good fuck you to them. We don't care if you're offended, we'll remember ours.

Come to think of it, the Chinese would obviously find it offensive.
Reminds them of how a tiny island in the north Atlantic with a small population came all the way to their door step, utterly humiliated them in wars and annexed a bit of their territory. Made them agree to their demands completely on their terms.
Complete humiliation for pathetic China which they'd want to forget.

It isn't a symbol of peace. It's a symbol of remembrance for those who died fighting in world wars. The Chinese president requested the British PM not to wear on two occasions during visits but he still did it any way. A good fuck you to them. We don't care if you're offended, we'll remember ours.

Come to think of it, the Chinese would obviously find it offensive.
Reminds them of how a tiny island in the north Atlantic with a small population came all the way to their door step, utterly humiliated them in wars and annexed a bit of their territory. Made them agree to their demands completely on their terms.
Complete humiliation for pathetic China which they'd want to forget.

It's okay Muslims are taking over whatever little land mass is left of the former Great British Empire and giving the Brits a taste of your own colonial medicine. Alhamdulillah.

Great argument, I guess the Chinese should legalize murder of British nationals in China and taking their possessions because that's what the Brits did to the Chinese all the time.

Name me another country in the history of the world who has forced illegal immigration upon the rest of the world with the scope and longevity of the Brits. Go on. Name me another power who have colonized so much of the world for as long as the Brits? When was the last time the Chinese invaded England, trashed London and took part of the British Isles as compensation like the Brits did merely a century ago?

I think you should parade around in public with a giant swastika and whoever tries to stop you just give them a lecture on all the atrocities the Jews committed and how the swastika symbol has been used for centuries. I'm sure it'll work out great.[/Q]

I love your words like "forced immigration," these things like slavery/conquest were completely normal in the not so distant past among the entire planet.

The question is can you tell me one thing europeans did that no other group did? Slavery/conquest?

egyptians, turks, Phoenicians, moors, arabs, aztecs/mexican, Carthaginians, orientals....i mean fuck dude i could go on for days.

But oh wait let me guess they don't count because whites did a better job and had more "scope" lol.

Also you must be against the Mexican flag like the swastika because the Mexican flag represents the aztecs who conquered and killed millions of their neighbors? Or do they not count? It only count when whitey does it right?
it is estimated Aztecs killed "20,000 and 250,000" every year. Wow bro those are worse than fake holocaust numbers...

I love your words like "forced immigration," these things like slavery/conquest were completely normal in the not so distant past among the entire planet.

The question is can you tell me one thing europeans did that no other group did? Slavery/conquest?

egyptians, turks, Phoenicians, moors, arabs, aztecs/mexican, Carthaginians, orientals....i mean fuck dude i could go on for days.

But oh wait let me guess they don't count because whites did a better job and had more "scope" lol.

Also you must be against the Mexican flag like the swastika because the Mexican flag represents the aztecs who conquered and killed millions of their neighbors? Or do they not count? It only count when whitey does it right?
it is estimated Aztecs killed "20,000 and 250,000" every year. Wow bro those are worse than fake holocaust numbers...

Another text book logic fallacy. Are you even trying?

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right

Based on your logic anyone should be able kill you because your ancestors killed in the past. Great argument.

Another text book logic fallacy. Are you even trying?

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right

Based on your logic anyone should be able kill you because your ancestors killed in the past. Great argument.

No you are committing a logical fallacy...see I can same the same shit...

you address nothing just "whitey is most evil because of scale and scope of doing the same thing that every other group has done even though I have no fuckin clue what other groups have done in history...Europeansropeans are evil man!"

I said anyone "should be able to kill someone because of something done in the past?" no, i said back in history conquest and slavery were completely normal all over the planet and not exclusive to whites, therefore, whites of today cannot be blamed because their ancestors did nothing wrong for that time period. Slavery and conquest seen as morally unacceptable is a relatively new thing in fact slavery still exists today and many nations and you can look today and see nations like china and israel slowly expanding their borders at the expense of other groups. That would be morally unnacceptable because WE as in me and you have said it is wrong today in 2018.

I don't talk shit to a danish person today because his ancestors were the viking and killed my ancestors i don't call them evil....that was just how things were back then and it would be inappropriate for me to apply my moral standards to people that lived in a completely different time period. This is pretty simple stuff unfortunately people are brainwashed these days.

I assume once again your going to twist things but anyways take care i hope you understand what i am trying to say.

No you are committing a logical fallacy...see I can same the same shit...

Trying to weasel out of your own argument? Here's the actual quote of what you said:

Are you joking? European don't need to be sensitive to any group of people cse every group has done just as much shit....especially the chinese....

This is literally textbook.

Your entire argument rests on the fact that other groups have done just as much shit as the Europeans, therefore Europeans shouldn't be sensitive to any other group. Try harder, weasel.

Trying to weasel out of your own argument? Here's the actual quote of what you said:

This is literally textbook.

Your entire argument rests on the fact that other groups have done just as much shit as the Europeans, therefore Europeans shouldn't be sensitive to any other group. Try harder, weasel.

wait a second you took that and made it into i think people should be able to kill others because of what their ancestors did? wtf is wrong with you...

Europeans should be sensitive to others for what? them doing what was normal for that time period? do you see how retarded that sounds? I should treat people special today because of something whites did in a completely different time period if that's the case can north Africans be nice to Europeans and be sensitive? can turks be sensitive? Can bantus/zulus be sensitive to all those other groups they tried to murder and conquer?

You are out of your league boy and your arguments are silly....keeping saying words like 'logical and fallacy' it doesn't make you logical and it doesnt make me fallacious. You are seeing what you want to see and jumping to crazy conclusions.

wait a second you took that and made it into i think people should be able to kill others because of what their ancestors did? wtf is wrong with you...

Europeans should be sensitive to others for what? them doing what was normal for that time period? do you see how retarded that sounds? I should treat people special today because of something whites did in a completely different time period if that's the case can north Africans be nice to Europeans and be sensitive? can turks be sensitive? Can bantus/zulus be sensitive to all those other groups they tried to murder and conquer?

You are out of your league boy and your arguments are silly....keeping saying words like 'logical and fallacy' it doesn't make you logical and it doesnt make me fallacious. You are seeing what you want to see and jumping to crazy conclusions.

This is not your argument though, your argument is, and let me quote again:

Are you joking? European don't need to be sensitive to any group of people cse every group has done just as much shit....especially the chinese....

That they shouldn't be sensitive for the shit they did in the past, because every other group has done the same shit, especially the Chinese. Explain to me again how this is not textbook logic fallacy?

And by the way, if Europeans shouldn't be sensitive for the shit they did in the past, why can't you run around wearing Swastikas in Europe? Why is the Nazi salute banned in all these European countries? Shouldn't you be okay as long as you didn't personally participate in the Holocaust? What's the reasoning behind these laws, I wonder?

This is not your argument though, your argument is, and let me quote again:

That they shouldn't be sensitive for the shit they did in the past, because every other group has done the same shit, especially the Chinese. Explain to me again how this is not textbook logic fallacy?

And by the way, if Europeans shouldn't be sensitive for the shit they did in the past, why can't you run around wearing Swastikas in Europe? Why is the Nazi salute banned in all these European countries? Shouldn't you be okay as long as you didn't personally participate in the Holocaust? What's the reasoning behind these laws, I wonder?

First of all it's like you ignore half the shit i write cse you using the same lame ass arguments again secondly lets start over.

1. Did Europeans do something that people of other races did not do? slavery/conquest? No
2. Should i be ashamed of what my ancestors did? no, because those things were quite normal and morally accepted in the past just not today. Like blacks are proud to be zulu despite the fact they conquered and dominated tons of other tribal africans. The mexicans are proud to be mexican a country which is named after the aztec which killed millions of their neighbors
3. should i treat other groups special because of what my "group" did in the past? According to you yes, so if thats the case i want everyone on the planet to start bieng "sensitive."

I don't believe there should be laws against wearing a swastika or seeing what a fabrication it is, maybe you should open your world a little bit bro and you will see it's bullshit. GO do some research and also ask yourself a question why is something fantastical like the holocaust banned but not flat earther conspiracy or million other things?

If you believe in that argument then why is the Mexican flag and symbols allowed? i stated before they killed holocaust levels of people every year and unlike the holocaust, it can be proved. Why can the turks fly the flag and be proud and be accepted by Europe? They killed millions of Armenians and that actually happened.....Why can people make youtube named after the genocidal "young turks" and it be accepted in eruope? You need to dig deep son.

Would you agree history is a big lie? Well you are buying the lies hook, line and sinker.

First of all it's like you ignore half the shit i write cse you using the same lame ass arguments again secondly lets start over.

I'm ignoring half the shit you wrote because you never addressed your logic fallacy in the first place. So let me ask you again, did you or did you not resort to logic fallacy here:

Yes or no?

I don't believe there should be laws against wearing a swastika or seeing what a fabrication it is, maybe you should open your world a little bit bro and you will see it's bullshit. GO do some research and also ask yourself a question why is something fantastical like the holocaust banned but not flat earther conspiracy or million other things?

But this is the root of the problem: Europe DOES have these laws against displays of Nazi symbols, whether you like it or not, they're there, so with that in mind, I'm asking you how European governments can justify banning Swastikas without treating other symbols with similar level of sensitivity?

I'm ignoring half the shit you wrote because you never addressed your logic fallacy in the first place. So let me ask you again, did you or did you not resort to logic fallacy here:

Yes or no?

But this is the root of the problem: Europe DOES have these laws against displays of Nazi symbols, whether you like it or not, they're there, so with that in mind, I'm asking you how European governments can justify banning Swastikas without treating other symbols with similar level of sensitivity?

I feel like I wrote an amazing novel and all you can talk about is how i "missed a comma" in the novel lol. Seriously get away from me with that shit.

Europeans should not be ashamed, they did nothing wrong. Morals change as time goes by and applying your morals of today to past is retarded.

Europe does have these retarded laws because a certain group doesn't want the world to question the legitimacy of the holocaust although historians keep revising the number. I don't quite understand what you are asking should Europe ban other things as well? is that your question? if that's the question then no banning speech is really retarded. Let people speak, let people debate. They don't want that though they want to brainwash.

also we are clogging up this forum if you want to continue the discussion I guess you should DM me or something if this forum has it.

I feel like I wrote an amazing novel and all you can talk about is how i "missed a comma" in the novel lol. Seriously get away from me with that shit.

You dodged the question again. I'm not going to move on from this point until you address it. Did you or did you not resort to logic fallacy here:

Yes or no?

Europe does have these retarded laws because a certain group doesn't want the world to question the legitimacy of the holocaust although historians keep revising the number. I don't quite understand what you are asking should Europe ban other things as well? is that your question? if that's the question then no banning speech is really retarded. Let people speak, let people debate. They don't want that though they want to brainwash.

also we are clogging up this forum if you want to continue the discussion I guess you should DM me or something if this forum has it.

Well if you're okay with people flying Nazi symbols or stomping the poppy flower with impunity, because you don't give a shit about any symbol, then fair play, there's no argument from me. What I want is people who do care very much about the display of Nazi symbols, who do think these laws should be in place, to explain to me why is there is such double standard when it comes to other symbols that evoke negative emotions from the past.

While I admire your sentiment, you’re confusing two different things...

The Poppy from Flanders Fields (WW1) are what is worn around Rememberance day ceremonies in Commonwealth countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_rhoeas

The Opium Poppy is a different species, but where poppy seeds are indeed harvested from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_somniferum

I imagine you didn’t mean any disrespect, and I’m certainly not defending the Opium wars (China seems to be getting their revenge with Fentanyl now imho), but to call Brits and others who wear the Remembrance Day Poppy ignorant is in itself quite ignorant.

Oh...and no need to imagine Chinese wearing swastikas as peace symbols, it’s an ancient symbol they’ve been wearing for millennia.

View attachment 418619

Edit: I guess I should’ve finished reading the thread before posting this lol...
Bang on about the poppy for remembrance day. Here in australia anyway. If someone was to spout off about the poppy being offensive here in australia theyd get the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt beaten out of them.

Wasn’t that a bullshit myth? I heard that back in the early 2000s.
Never in my entire military career did I hear of someone failing a piss test for poppy seeds, and they do piss tests all the time.

I worked with a guy that popped a drug test, claimed it was poppy seeds. He was out quite a while, not sure the outcome. I left shortly after. Working on govt contracts, with high level clearance sucks. The lie detector tests were some serious anxiety.

Never in my entire military career did I hear of someone failing a piss test for poppy seeds, and they do piss tests all the time.

I pretty sure it’s been proven bullshit. They sell them in the foreman office at work for one of their kids fundraisers. Everyone eats the shit out of them and it’s a DISA jobsite.

For " opiates" , poppy seeds can prove to be a false positive but it's not common and I'm sure usada knows what their doing and the difference of tested levels.
Lol

Wasn’t that a bullshit myth? I heard that back in the early 2000s.

Basically. You'd have to eat a retardedly high amount for a "what if" pop on a piss test. Like you'd have no excuse.

"Hey, I popped on the test. This is bullshit. I didn't take any opium."

"Okay then. What did you take?"

"3 loaves at every meal, 3 poppy seed shakes at every meal, and handfuls of poppy seeds as snacks between meals."

"Did you eat anything else?"

"Uh, no. Why would I?"

Basically. You'd have to eat a retardedly high amount for a "what if" pop on a piss test. Like you'd have no excuse.

"Hey, I popped on the test. This is bullshit. I didn't take any opium."

"Okay then. What did you take?"

"3 loaves at every meal, 3 poppy seed shakes at every meal, and handfuls of poppy seeds as snacks between meals."

"Did you eat anything else?"

"Uh, no. Why would I?"

Lol

Well apparently, upon further review, a woman was awarded nearly 900k after a job offer from some bank was revoked on grounds of a false positive drug screen proven to be from poppyseed bagels. I don’t recall what year it was but I consider myself a habitual poppyseed muffin user and have never had any issue with it nor have I heard of anyone in my field having any issue with it.

Back