Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

The only clinically proven ingredient in shampoos that combats hair loss is 1%-2% Ketoconazole, which has anti-fungal properties and increases blood circulation on the scalp. Look up Nizoral or Regenepure DR shampoo. Everything else like saw palmetto extract, emu oil, Vitamin B3, caffeine, hops extract and whatever else homeopathic treatments are out there might be good for general hair and follicle health, but as far as I'm aware of there are no peer-reviewed studies on their efficacy that show statically significant results.

What you should do is use a Ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week (it's rather harsh so don't use it everyday), make sure you leave the shampoo on your scalp for a few minutes before rinsing. For the other days of the week use a mild shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair healthier, such as one containing saw palmetto or biotin.
It stinks too, so use it at night.

Sorry dude, prop can be a serious bitch for some men. Now that you’re off it, maybe it’s best to stay off for good.

Other than prop and minox (studies show minox doesn’t maintain after I believe 2 years, maybe it’s 5) the only other proven combatant is LLLT. Takes time just like all the treatments, but is proven scientifically to to thicken thinning hair. Do you like the shaved,buzzed head look?
yeah brother I started taking it because I was reading about it ten years ago and they said only 1 to 2 percent experienced sides and that they would subside, then later I experienced them badly, I dealt with it and for years even after going off it I still had sides the one that persists is brain fog and my libido is not that great anymore.

I found out that almost every man gets sides on that stuff, and many will just put up with it and not report it, to them sensitive nipples, slight gyno, lack of facial hair, watery sperm, weak erections, low libido, brain fog, depression, insomnia are tolerable as long as they have their hair.

Talk about vain.

What is LLLT? yeah right now I rock a short hair look, I read about a lot of promising products out there but they need funding man if I had won the 800 million Lotto Id pay the 3 million test funding they need, if you find one that has no sides or less sides than propecia and was as effective or better you strike a Gold mine in the long run.

If i test positive for morphine, it will be because of all the morphine I take.... not because of muffins or bagels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

Isn't Trump trying to do, to the Chinese that what the British empire did before........

Rule Britannia.

You mean the Islamic Republic of Great Britain?

How ironic that Brits are now complaining about immigration when historically the Brits have been the single worst offender of global illegal immigration?

Poppy seed muffins, cakes, donuts, whatever are the shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

Are you joking? European don't need to be sensitive to any group of people cse every group has done just as much shit....especially the chinese....

You mean the Islamic Republic of Great Britain?

How ironic that Brits are now complaining about immigration when historically the Brits have been the single worst offender of global illegal immigration?

"global illegal immigration?" dude are you retarded, back then was a completely different time period and it's a fact europeans did nothing no other group hasn't done. Have the chinese not conquered/enslaved colinized other groups? Japanese? mexican aztecs? arabs/muslims? Bantus/zulus/sub saharans? people like you are brainwashed clowns.

i learned this from seinfeld

tumblr_mpdbuy4Lbs1rlvhfoo1_500.png
Soon Jones' blood work is going to come up with osteoporosis

Are you joking? European don't need to be sensitive to any group of people cse every group has done just as much shit....especially the chinese....

Great argument, I guess the Chinese should legalize murder of British nationals in China and taking their possessions because that's what the Brits did to the Chinese all the time.

"global illegal immigration?" dude are you retarded, back then was a completely different time period and it's a fact europeans did nothing no other group hasn't done. Have the chinese not conquered/enslaved colinized other groups? Japanese? mexican aztecs? arabs/muslims? Bantus/zulus/sub saharans? people like you are brainwashed clowns.

Name me another country in the history of the world who has forced illegal immigration upon the rest of the world with the scope and longevity of the Brits. Go on. Name me another power who have colonized so much of the world for as long as the Brits? When was the last time the Chinese invaded England, trashed London and took part of the British Isles as compensation like the Brits did merely a century ago?

I think you should parade around in public with a giant swastika and whoever tries to stop you just give them a lecture on all the atrocities the Jews committed and how the swastika symbol has been used for centuries. I'm sure it'll work out great.

I thought this poppy seed thing was just a myth my dumb cunt friends liked to hypothesize about while they are stoned

so if you're half Chinese why did you act like Chinese people don't have swastikas and that's not been a part of Asian culture for centuries?

just because you're half Chinese doesn't really mean shit. is every person with Chinese blood in them have an innate knowledge of their ancestral history? get the fuck outta here.

this has really nothing to do with the Brits that you keep trying to bring it back to. this has to do with you being wrong about Chinese not wearing swastikas as peace symbols, dude, it's on a Buddhist temple door in plain sight...

other posters have posted pics of Chinese sporting swastikas. other posters have even posted that the Brits aren't even wearing the same flower that you think they're wearing.

i don't know why you're getting all salted over this, and continually posting with this condescending tone.

is this how you interact with people in real life? cuz damn, you must not have a lot of teeth.
are you brit

Back