Fighters adversity that Conor could never face

Dillashaw was on EPO,boys.
Well, yea sure. But. What does that have to do with my point lol. I mean if you’re just using it as a trampoline to call out dillepo them I’m all for it cuz eff that guy. But not sure It had anything to do with my point

I didn't know people would get so butt hurt over such a topic. Is it really that sore for you guys?

You are apparently the most bothered by the topic, as evidenced by your shit OP and subsequent flailing. Take my advice. Just create a new account.

No one cares that Conor’s a quitter or more accurately, folds when the going gets tough. They care because he runs his mouth like he’s the second coming. And then his notorious defeated look with hands on his hips when he gets dragged into deep waters is in stark contrast to that mouth cannon he has. That’s why people point it out
Pretty much this

Well, yea sure. But. What does that have to do with my point lol. I mean if you’re just using it as a trampoline to call out dillepo them I’m all for it cuz eff that guy. But not sure It had anything to do with my point
Course it did.

Cody knew he was on EPO. Told everyone he did.

The savage got in there w him anyway. Twice!!!

Nah you don’t get credit for that. It’s like when Cody was begging for a rematch with dillasnake and then calling him a bi*tch for not accepting it. It’s not heart. It’s desperation to right the wrong that was the embarrassing L they took after running their damn mouths. It’s like “double or nothing” bets. It’s not bold, it’s just desperate
Conor begs for the rematch just to try and prove he is the better man, he has some insecurity issues. Khabib mauling him and either depriving Conor of a shot at redemption, or Conor knowing even in the rematch he has no chance, really ate away at Conors insecurity and confidence

Conor begs for the rematch just to try and prove he is the better man, he has some insecurity issues. Khabib mauling him and either depriving Conor of a shot at redemption, or Conor knowing even in the rematch he has no chance, really ate away at Conors insecurity and confidence
You hope he’s insecure so it somehow makes you feel less bad about yourself. Look inside yourself grasshopper.

Conor would rather give up and find the easy way out, than go out on his shield

Do you think Conor could face any adversity at all? Big or small?

List other fighters adversity that Conor would rather tap, turn and give his back, or drop to the floor like a ton of bricks.

Big or small it doesn't matter, lets see how tough Conor really is...
As much as a douche Conor is, he does the sensible thing. What's the point of getting your arm broken (Jacare), or choked out or have serious ankle, knee damage (as in Ferguson). Conor isn't stupid, better to be Mctapper than dead.

I applaud how tough Tony Ferguson is, but when you know you can't win, best to call it a day to fight another day. I hope Tony's leg is ok, as Benial said he heard it pop and frome what I'm getting he actually let it go, so in order not to cause any more damage.

Ofcourse nobody else gets to have free easy guaranteed rematches as Conor does. Yes definitely not the warrior spirit, but better to tap than suffer serious long term injury.

Conor folded in that fight with poirer. He just crumbled and prayed for it to be over. Look at these idols in the 18-34 male demo. Conor. Platinum. Rogan. It’s laughable.

These threads should be archived and collected for your future shrink sessions.

Absolute weirdos you guys are

No one cares that Conor’s a quitter or more accurately, folds when the going gets tough. They care because he runs his mouth like he’s the second coming. And then his notorious defeated look with hands on his hips when he gets dragged into deep waters is in stark contrast to that mouth cannon he has. That’s why people point it out
lmao. The guy has made bank with that mouth so I'm sure he gives a fuck.

It's called promoting, if even half the people in MMA were any good at it, they wouldn't be sending feet pics on OF for 100$ to put food on the table

It's called promoting, if even half the people in MMA were any good at it, they wouldn't be sending feet pics on OF for 100$ to put food on the table
Conor doesnt just talk the talk but he also walks the walk and thats why everyone loves the guy.

Cool. Where in my post did I mention anything about Conor caring? That wasn’t at all my point. You successfully ended up making a complete different point altogether. Good for Conor that he’s gone to lengths most fighters don’t and won’t to make money. And good for him if he doesn’t care that he’s backed up about zero of his claims recently. None of that was referenced in my post haha. Nice try

Conor might not be the toughest but he tried to tough it out against Poirier and toughed it out in the rematch against Diaz. If he was really as soft as people say he would have quit as soon as Poirier landed a few calf kicks and started to tag him.

IMO, Conor would have tapped to the guillotine Dustin had on Khabib. I believe most fighters would have.

Conor would also give up if he gets rocked by someone, his instinct is to shoot for a panic TD and let himself get subbed. He was gonna do that against Dustin but Dustin caught him.

Im not giving shit to him, I just want to compare levels of toughness.

Its ok to praise other fighters toughness after a fight when they loose like last night, but when we compare Conors toughness, we are giving him shit?
Loose. Lol

You could say it is more than 22 times as well. Just because someone loses doesn't mean they didn't back up their talk. When Sonnen talked mad smack against Silva he didn't win but he sure showed what you could do to beat him. I wouldn't say he didn't back up what he had said. They are both a little over the top in what they say but both come to fight and are entertaining.

Sometimes a little mistake is all it takes to lose quickly.

Agree 100%. He was beating the brakes off Nate the first fight, then gassed. So was definitely backing it up for a while. He has also already crushed DP. Really Khabib has been his only hiccup, and Khabib has been everyone’s Achilles heel.

Times Connor overcame adversity:

Had Mendes on top, weathered the storm and came back to win by TKO.

Didn’t he hurt his leg the first Halloway fight, and fought on to win by U Dec? Look what Holloway has done since then

Not saying Connor has tremendous heart compared to say Tony or Diaz, but good lord these threads are ridiculous. I think “heart” also coincides with cardio, as the old saying goes “exhaustion makes cowards of us all”

HfzvNZa.jpg

Back