Fighter you want to retire already

I think his legacy is already cemented, but I want Rich to retire. Every now and again a little news about him comes out, but never the news of his last fight. I'm starting to expect him to take the Sherk route and just announce retirement soon, without that one last hurrah.

Cro cop
Shogun
Hendo

I swear I get anxiety when these guys are walking to the cage.

Hunt might not be a top 5 fighter (and honestly never was), but I would still take him over Mir, Rothwell, Non-TRT Bigfoot, CroCop, Nog, Browne, Nelson or Arlovski.

Nog and Cro Cop maybe, but I don't see him winning any of those other fights at this point.

Hendo

lets be honest....

Picked Hendo instantly, but, after last win perhaps not. Only see Hendo winning with fighters who rush him or brawl while moving in.

Shamrock's a joke, but, he was a fighter at one time. The more he fights, the less people realize that. If Shamrock quit while champ then became a trainer he would be an ideal trainer. But, now its like I would care less cause I forgot he use to be a GREAT fighter..lol.

Lesson learned, if you want income after fighting, go out while on top or no one will care about you.

off the top of my head

gomi
kid
jorgensen
maybe pickett
hendo if he loses his next fight
anderson (if he wants to or can even come back)
cruz if he can't stop fuckin those knees up

Back