fighter says aljaimain sterling signed with one fc

My second sentence said why.

I don't see how your second sentence addresses that Sterling has been sending out smokescreens of interest to a bunch of org's and nothing he says from now until Monday should be taken serious?

Are you saying he won't be resigning with the UFC? Your second sentence seems to imply that? If so care to sig bet?

I don't see how your second sentence addresses that Sterling has been sending out smokescreens of interest to a bunch of org's and nothing he says from now until Monday should be taken serious?

Are you saying he won't be resigning with the UFC? Your second sentence seems to imply that? If so care to sig bet?

I don't care enough to "sig bet" and I am not 15 years old either.
He can certainly re-sign with Zuffa ... on their terms.
But since it was fairly well known that the other two options were not that interested, OneFC makes sense.
It is not that difficult to comprehend lol

1- Join a bush league
2- Beat bums spectacularly
3- Make a name for yourself
4- Come back to the UFC as a dominant champion from another org
5- ????
6- PROFIT !

I like it the only problem is he will fight like thrice every two years

I don't care enough to "sig bet" and I am not 15 years old either.
He can certainly re-sign with Zuffa ... on their terms.
But since it was fairly well known that the other two options were not that interested, OneFC makes sense.
It is not that difficult to comprehend lol

Regardless of how you think the situation will play out doesn't change the fact that Sterling has tried to give the impression that he will be picking multiple org's on Monday; that shouldn't be very difficult to comprehend either.

I'll be surprised if he picks ONE but i'll be sure to tip my cap to you if he does; don't worry though I won't credit your prediction in a sig, I wouldn't want you to feel too young.

One is such a weird promotion. They have a very small few guys who they pay and then they never bring them anyone to fight so it's like what's the point. Vera obviously made sense, but it's like do SE Asia MMA fans really want to see guys like Sterling and Askren compared to who else they could send that money on?

I don't really care if he leaves. I don't want prospects to leave the UFC, but i don't want to hear constant complaining either. I'm more excited to see what Almeida does in the division than Sterling.

How is it not true? He has been sending out tweets about fighting A. Sterling and liking all of the comments asking Coker to sign him. He also posted a picture with Rumble and T-Wood with the caption "we are the UFC" and now he has these leaks about him possibly going to ONE FC, and he has commented on wanting to be able to do that ROAD tournament with the 800K payout for the champion; its just like the high school players do when they have 5 hats out on a table to grab even though you usually have a pretty good idea where they will go before they select, although occasionally they surprise you.

In Sterlings case, i'd still be willing to sig bet he stays with the UFC.

Yea he's been playing the field. Hasn't shown any commitment to any org.

BTW I think he'd be pissed if he built up the drama of him announcing his decision tomorrow and some no name from his gym leaked the details

Regardless of how you think the situation will play out doesn't change the fact that Sterling has tried to give the impression that he will be picking multiple org's on Monday; that shouldn't be very difficult to comprehend either.

I'll be surprised if he picks ONE but i'll be sure to tip my cap to you if he does; don't worry though I won't credit your prediction in a sig, I wouldn't want you to feel too young.

You are not comprehending
No biggie

the whole problem is that he would barely fight in onefc

if it was pride in the old days, he oculd like sign to pride, knowing that hes a quality fighter, beat everyone there and comeback to the ufc making even more, but its onefc, so

With those UFC wins Aljamain's record looks incredible in a outside promotion.

Eduardo and Mizugaki are great wins too.

You are not comprehending
No biggie

Ufc and Bellator made legit contract offers to Aljamain.

Rumor is Ufc hit the 40/40 Sterling originally wanted. Question is did someone else bid higher

Don't know if I buy this One FC business, but maybe he digs Asian chicks.

He loses a single fight in onefc, all the bargaining chips are off the table, and he will be back to earning shit wages like he has been.

It wouldn't be the worst thing ever. Establishing your brand across Asia makes you valuable. Maybe he goes off and wins the road fc tournament and then signs back with the ufc. Maybe he fights in one fc and keeps collecting scalps. No matter where he ends up I want to watch him fight.

He loses a single fight in onefc, all the bargaining chips are off the table, and he will be back to earning shit wages like he has been.

Yup Askren is finding himself in that danger right now heading into the Sapo fight. I think Askren will win; but he took a risk and that risk can work out but you sure as hell better not lose if you take it. Bibi is a very legit fighter that could threaten to give Sterling his first loss.

Back