fighter says aljaimain sterling signed with one fc

How to become even less relevant by the Funkmaster coming to a bargain bin near you.

Maybe if the UFC, you know...the people who decide who fights on what part of the card actually put him on a televised main card after beating a top ten opponent instead of burying him on the prelims of a Fight Pass card which was co-headlined by Sage Northcutt vs. Cody Pfister he'd be a little more relevant.

But again that just goes to show you how truly awful of a promoter Dana White is.

Oh well. Not to big of a loss in my opinion. He loses to Almedia, Rivera and Sanders

Who the hell is Sanders?

No shock.
Meltzer said Bellator was not interested and Zuffa seemed OK with him going.

That would be an incredibly dumb decision. Being irrelevant is the worst thing he can do for his career

Everyone saying bums, Sterling vs. Bibi would be a great fight.

thats pretty shitty if true, dudes talented af and deserves better. Cant fathom why UFC has such tight wallets.

one interesting fight there, Bibi, and thats all

1- Join a bush league
2- Beat bums spectacularly
3- Make a name for yourself
4- Come back to the UFC as a dominant champion from another org
5- ????
6- PROFIT !

This is essentially Ben Askren's career itinerary, but he won't make it to number 6. Number 5 is him getting his ass beat by Wonderboy.

I wouldn't believe anything until Monday. Sterling has been playing this like a 5 star football recruit wearing all sorts of clothes from all the schools to keep the suspense building.

Would only be fitting though that The Funkmaster would follow Funky's footsteps.

This is essentially Ben Askren's career itinerary, but he won't make it to number 6. Number 5 is him getting his ass beat by Wonderboy.

Askren handled it the worst way possible. Lots of ex-ufc fighters moved to lower leagues, looked like world beaters, then came back.

That's almost worst case Ontario right there.

I wouldn't believe anything until Monday. Sterling has been playing this like a 5 star football recruit wearing all sorts of clothes from all the schools to keep the suspense building.

Would only be fitting though that The Funkmaster would follow Funky's footsteps.

That is not really true.
It was pretty well known Bellator was not interested and UFC was OK with him going.

Maybe if the UFC, you know...the people who decide who fights on what part of the card actually put him on a televised main card after beating a top ten opponent instead of burying him on the prelims of a Fight Pass card which was co-headlined by Sage Northcutt vs. Cody Pfister he'd be a little more relevant.

But again that just goes to show you how truly awful of a promoter Dana White is.

Who the hell is Sanders?
Luke Sanders, just beat Blanco in Boston. His natural weight class is BW though. Guy is a beast and one of the best BW's in the world.

That is not really true.
It was pretty well known Bellator was not interested and UFC was OK with him going.

How is it not true? He has been sending out tweets about fighting A. Sterling and liking all of the comments asking Coker to sign him. He also posted a picture with Rumble and T-Wood with the caption "we are the UFC" and now he has these leaks about him possibly going to ONE FC, and he has commented on wanting to be able to do that ROAD tournament with the 800K payout for the champion; its just like the high school players do when they have 5 hats out on a table to grab even though you usually have a pretty good idea where they will go before they select, although occasionally they surprise you.

In Sterlings case, i'd still be willing to sig bet he stays with the UFC.

Hate on Dana, but calling him an "awful promoter" when UFC just had a record breaking year is hysterically stupid.

I'm actually stoked on seeing him fight Bibi. Other than that there's nothing though

How is it not true? He has been sending out tweets about fighting A. Sterling and liking all of the comments asking Coker to sign him. He also posted a picture with Rumble and T-Wood with the caption "we are the UFC" and now he has these leaks about him possibly going to ONE FC, and he has commented on wanting to be able to do that ROAD tournament with the 800K payout for the champion; its just like the high school players do when they have 5 hats out on a table to grab even though you usually have a pretty good idea where they will go before they select, although occasionally they surprise you.

In Sterlings case, i'd still be willing to sig bet he stays with the UFC.

My second sentence said why.

Back