Fighter Pay and the GOAT

Lol. You called me stupid. I called you a troll. Now you’re crying about name calling. Lol. Aww….
Calling you stupid isn't calling you a name, since it is factual. It actually is giving you too much credit, if we being real.

Calling you stupid isn't calling you a name, since it is factual. It actually is giving you too much credit, if we being real.
Have you recovered from the brutal name calling bro?

First: constructive criticism... fix your collar, you are obviously passionate about this and want to be taken seriously, with us not knowing you, a tidy wardrobe would help a lot in that regard.
Second: to the merits of your video, I think a qualification of this person would be to be generally liked, respected and have diplomatic qualities. Sadly both your suggested fighters at least to me come off as elitist and arrogant in the majority of interviews I've seen, perhaps its a act or lost in translation in the case of Zhang, which the language barrier is an issue for her as well. the only one who comes to mind who might fit the bill is Robbie Lawler, or perhaps Miesha Tate

Lawler is almost at the end of his career and isn't as well known or distinguished like the people OP mentioned.
Meisha Tate isn't that well known outside UFC hadcore community and have only fought ones in the last 5 years.
On paper Jon Jones got all the credentials but the problem is, he is not necessarily well liked by a segment of MMA community for reasons outside the octagon.
To me this comes down to one man and one man only and that man has what it takes to hurt the ufc where it hurts. That's right, that man is Conor McGregor. Though the UFC pays him a lot relative to his peers, he's however incredibly underpaid compared to boxers that are able to sell as many ppvs as McGregor have sold for the UFC. If it were boxing McGregor will be the highest paid athlete, or at least one of in the world by how much ppv revenue that he's able to generate for the UFC.
If McGregor with his clout is able get some of the big brass in the UFC to mount a boycott, the UFC will have no choice but to budge.
I read somewhere that a huge % of Endeavor's annual revenue comes from the UFC. If these fighters say they're not fighting until they get paid, the stake holders at Endeavor are going to be asking questions when the see that quarterly report.

Oh no.... Another GOAT argument thread lol.
He lost a lot and got sonned by Bigfoot Silva and Hendo. Oh wait.

Watch out because that's how stupid you sound.

Sonnen got finished by Silva twice btw

Those losses by Fedor were not in his prime. His prime was in PRIDE. But I do agree the Silva is in the argument for GOAT. He was 38 years old when he lost to Weidman. I hope we aren't so stupid to call that his prime. Fedor is younger than Silva and began to falter at a younger age.

In my view Fedor, Silva, and Jones are the GOATs with GSP trailing behind because he was unable to get the great finishes like the other three.

It is, but also his record, his ability. It's better. I mean pull, though. To get people to follow you. It's the one thing why these attempts fail. No one cares. If the guy can sell you a questionable sort of whiskey that translates to everything.

I'm not sure Jones has that kind of following. Well, he doesn't. But, hypothetically. His brothers on board would help. They are formidable together. It's a big effort.
Conor's also got that questionable legacy (at this point) which could use some scrubbing. He's a real candidate for a few different reasons. It'd take a big maturity/self-awareness leap from Conor I think. He has the necessary foundation to build on though.

Reactions: MCS
I don't think you're in a position to determine what woman like and don't like when you wake up everymorning and look in the mirror and say to yourself "this looks good".
Are you really back? Why are you insulting me? Your mom told me this morning (after she told me my beard looked good) that she taught you better.

Lawler is almost at the end of his career and isn't as well known or distinguished like the people OP mentioned.
Meisha Tate isn't that well known outside UFC hadcore community and have only fought ones in the last 5 years.
On paper Jon Jones got all the credentials but the problem is, he is not necessarily well liked by a segment of MMA community for reasons outside the octagon.
To me this comes down to one man and one man only and that man has what it takes to hurt the ufc where it hurts. That's right, that man is Conor McGregor. Though the UFC pays him a lot relative to his peers, he's however incredibly underpaid compared to boxers that are able to sell as many ppvs as McGregor have sold for the UFC. If it were boxing McGregor will be the highest paid athlete, or at least one of in the world by how much ppv revenue that he's able to generate for the UFC.
If McGregor with his clout is able get some of the big brass in the UFC to mount a boycott, the UFC will have no choice but to budge.
I read somewhere that a huge % of Endeavor's annual revenue comes from the UFC. If these fighters say they're not fighting until they get paid, the stake holders at Endeavor are going to be asking questions when the see that quarterly report.
Thanks for commenting bud. You're the second poster to suggest Conor, and I've got to agree he is a real candidate for some of the X factor reasons I mentioned for Jones. Now he just needs to decide that his legacy is more important than his ego. But (like Ronda) his ego may be a large part of what makes him great. Same for Jones. Fighters are interesting cases. Lots of speculation on motivations and X factors and in the end it's a game of inches and judges decisions.

i tried to watch the video but the crickets were louder then u... had use CC shrugs

i tried to watch the video but the crickets were louder then u... had use CC shrugs

Sorry the levels didn't work for ya bud. I'm working with a pretty minimal rig. I did give it a listen and I'm wondering if the acoustics in your can were affecting things. I mean I could tell there were crickets there, but they weren't that loud were they?

Either way, thanks for clicking. Hope you enjoyed.

Have you recovered from the brutal name calling bro?
Yeah I'm the one butt hurt, but you are the one who is so butt hurt over what I've said that you cried to the mods. Mod even told me so you little cry baby. And no wonder why you against fighters getting paid, since no one wanted to pay much for you to be a wet blanket. rofl

Hey you better shut up or I'll dislike your video
Hey bud. We can be friends as far as I'm concerned. Correct me if I'm wrong though, didn't you come in here slinging insults? If so, can you really be surprised that I came back at you? All in good fun. I've never met your mom. Sure she's a nice lady. Click the vid if inclined. And shit, if you dislike it, then I guess click the dislike. Just trying to do my thing. Peace.

Back