Fighter Pay and the GOAT

This- Quality post
<JackieThumbsUp>

The Tarot card crap- Not so much
<{nope}>

oh like the guys who run the marketing or the crew, the everyday people who keeps the machine going. Its not just the fighters that are employed by the UFC. I would like to see more support for the fighters from them not just the fans.
you want the marketing guys to give business advice?

not sure what you're asking for......you want ufc employees tweeting support for higher fighter pay?

you want the marketing guys to give business advice?

not sure what you're asking for......you want ufc employees tweeting support for higher fighter pay?
yeah, I do not know about tweets but they shoud show support for fighter pay. I know its not going happen but I feel like its just the UFC fighters that should be pushing for higher pay

The new fighter league with 50/50 profit share and health insurance should make a difference.
We need some big name defections.

You look like your beard smells of homelessness and overpriced beer drippings
That's an awesome observation man. Thanks for the support. Always great to hear from a fan.

And also, my beard smells of your mother's crotch. Which smells of beer drippings.

First: constructive criticism... fix your collar, you are obviously passionate about this and want to be taken seriously, with us not knowing you, a tidy wardrobe would help a lot in that regard.
Second: to the merits of your video, I think a qualification of this person would be to be generally liked, respected and have diplomatic qualities. Sadly both your suggested fighters at least to me come off as elitist and arrogant in the majority of interviews I've seen, perhaps its a act or lost in translation in the case of Zhang, which the language barrier is an issue for her as well. the only one who comes to mind who might fit the bill is Robbie Lawler, or perhaps Miesha Tate
Thanks for the feedback man. Lots of people here concerned with my appearance. Congrats on not being openly hostile with your suggestions. I'd be glad to be wrong about the person in question, as long as it's someone.

The new fighter league with 50/50 profit share and health insurance should make a difference.
We need some big name defections.
That should make things interesting. I think things will stay relatively stagnant until there's actual change in the UFC itself. Maybe the new league will be the catalyst.

Caring about what other men make is cucked especially wanting your superior to make even more $$$ while you continue to wage serf

That's what I want to know, the person in the video talking about the warrior spirit or hero that should push for union and fighter pay. This is not a movie, I do not think MMA fighters see themselves like that.
Not sure if you're trolling or really missed the point. "Fighters" don't need to see themselves that way. Only one does. One single fighter. Do most boxers see themselves as activists a la Ali? No... Yet Ali existed. Seems like you wanted to shit on the thread, but you're going to have to do better than that. Or maybe you're right and there is not a single fighter with any altruistic drive. I hope you're wrong though.

Caring about what other men make is cucked especially wanting your superior to make even more $$$ while you continue to wage serf
I think you heard someone smarter than you say that once, about caring what people make making you a cuck, but you missed an important point. It only makes you a cuck if you worry that they make more. There's insecurity there you see. If you worry that they make less, it makes you a good person, because it's altruism. Cuck =/ Good person. I've seen you troll and you're generally better than this. Find that smart person and ask them for more ideas.

I think you heard someone smarter than you say that once, about caring what people make making you a cuck, but you missed an important point. It only makes you a cuck if you worry that they make more. There's insecurity there you see. If you worry that they make less, it makes you a good person, because it's altruism. Cuck =/ Good person. I've seen you troll and you're generally better than this. Find that smart person and ask them for more ideas.

Quiet white man

Not sure if you're trolling or really missed the point. "Fighters" don't need to see themselves that way. Only one does. One single fighter. Do most boxers see themselves as activists a la Ali? No... Yet Ali existed. Seems like you wanted to shit on the thread, but you're going to have to do better than that. Or maybe you're right and there is not a single fighter with any altruistic drive. I hope you're wrong though.
Its fantasy idea, Every fighter look out for themselves in the end. The HERO the guy speaks of does not exist in today modern MMA. If anyone can make a impact they have to take a big lost towards themselves to make a difference.

Last edited:
I can't tell if you're serious about Zhang heading a fighter union because she's from a communist country.

<36>

I can't tell if you're serious about Zhang heading a fighter union because she's from a communist country.

<36>
Thanks for clicking bud. As for thinking my point laughable, I'm glad it brought some sunshine into your day. You must have a much more nuanced understanding of Marx and Engels as relating to unions than I do. Thought I understood, but maybe you'd like to school me a bit...

Back