Fighter of the year has to be re-done now

Yea but the highest level of WMMA is equal to a regional level male fighter.

WTF?

That's just stupid hate. They are a little bit down from men no question but they aren't that far away.

A woman will never beat a man in a fight if that's what we are talking about but a flyweight isn't going to beat a HW but we still have to grade on an median.

Mirko Cro Cop: Has 4 finish in 2016.
15781273_10210614586034763_8702428604873359919_n.jpg
The old phoenix!

WTF?

That's just stupid hate. They are a little bit down from men no question but they aren't that far away.
Tate is like an incredibly poor woman's version of Caraway and Ronda blocks punches with her face. It's just not equal to male MMA, especially when you compare it to what Cody did to Cruz who has been on the P4P list for almost a decade.

I hate Cody but he is Fighter of the Year.

Fuck this shit.. Im on his train now... wreck that snake in the grass No Love!

Tate is like an incredibly poor woman's version of Caraway and Ronda blocks punches with her face. It's just not equal to male MMA, especially when you compare it to what Cody did to Cruz who has been on the P4P list for almost a decade.

Why is Tate a poor version of Caraway? What does Caraway do that is so superior?

ronda is fighter of the year for overcoming a suicide watch, Ellen, and being raped by a lesbian. Not a DNB.

grapple/strike/durability

None of those are superior. Vs one another maybe but not on a scale vs their division.

I think that's what some of you fail to do or understand.

With your thinking Flyweights can't compete for awards.

I look forward to Cody assuming Dom's desk job and can't wait for the Flavor Flav hypemanesque analysis punctuated by long bouts of "Cody, you've been staring at the camera silently for nine minutes. Cody?"

"YOU been staring."

"What are you talking about?"

"What are YOU talking about, Karen. That's right."

"Virtually identical!"

"Mike, you know you're not supposed on company property."

None of those are superior. Vs one another maybe but not on a scale vs their division.

With your thinking Flyweights can't compete for awards.
umm no. If you can't tell the difference in skill between someone like John Dodson and Meisha Tate, I don't know what to tell you.

Im a Conor fan, but Cody has my vote. 4-0 and absolutely dominating the dominator.

umm no. If you can't tell the difference in skill between someone like John Dodson and Meisha Tate, I don't know what to tell you.

I think it's you that i don't know what to say to. Tate is miles better than Dodson in regards to wrestling. lol

What you fail you understand is that I am more impressed by someone beating skilled fighters over lesser skilled fighters.

I think it's you that i don't know what to say to. Tate is miles better than Dodson in regards to wrestling. lol
lol no she isn't

It's Cody and it isn't really that close. 4-0 in 2016 with 3 first round KOs and dominated the BW GOAT knocking him down, beating his ass and dancing the robot on him.

That is superior to almost losing to a couple of past their prime legends and beating Luke Salthold. Cody never even struggled in 2016. Ran through everyone he fought including the champ. Bisping almost got KO'd by a 90 year old Hendo that he handpicked TWICE... and debatably lost the fight!

Bisping's year was definitely amazing and I think Stipe deserves more love than he's getting in the discussion too but it shouldn't be close

Neck tattoos should be the fighter of the year

HAHA CLASSIC!!

What you fail you understand is that I am more impressed by someone beating skilled fighters over lesser skilled fighters.

lol no she isn't

Oh what impresses YOU. Ok yea that's cool.

But when you judge things correctly and don't penalize women because you're a sexist dbag or whatever then Nunes is FOTY followed by Stipe, Cody and then Bisping. That's the correct order no matter what weird shit you want to come up with to devalue someone.

Back