Fighter Kevin Lee pays no mind to Islam, already begun training for Do Bronx.

Good. Do Bronx is stylistically a tough fight for him. I like both guys and I'd hate to see either lose, but the fight will be interesting for sure.

I don't get how people find big headphones like that comfortable while running.

I have a nice set that goes over the ear for pc gaming but any active workout stuff earbuds or those lg neckband things seem to be less noticeable and less of an annoyance.

rooting for Lee for sure.........

but that picture is nowhere near tristar gym in mid january lol

Ali homie...
giphy.gif

I have a nice set that goes over the ear for pc gaming but any active workout stuff earbuds or those lg neckband things seem to be less noticeable and less of an annoyance.
put a badass sound system in the vehicle that's guiding him, that would be pretty sick.

<5>

Very interesting fight

one of them will break and give up between rounds 3-5

maybe they’ll just agree to stop fighting and call it a draw

earbuds always fall out of my ears if i run with them in

I know he obviously has people with him, but it’s super dangerous to run with headphones on the road, especially when it’s a highway and there’s no sidewalk to separate him from the cars.

BTW, not a huge fan and don’t care to follow him, but is that a real social media account?

earbuds always fall out of my ears if i run with them in
I've had that happen rarely but it's a pain if it ever does so I use a neckband. When I'm lifting I prefer the buds because the neckband will slip off.

But I guess everybody's ears are different. Maybe they just fit better in mine.

Still... I'd think something like one of these would be less annoying then a big headset while running and sweating:
Headphones%20Earbuds%20Over%20Ear%20Earphones%202016%20New-700x700.jpg
earbuds.png

FKL confirmed duck. I bet his coaches convinced him not to take it.

Could be a sponsor's product he has to show in photos and videos?

Could be a sponsor's product he has to show in photos and videos?
ah makes sense.
I'm not on twitter, facebook or any social media sites (other than forums) so I don't always thinks about that stuff.

Back