News Fighter Kevin Lee delusional as never before

I would bet my life savings that these humans are infinitely more mature, intelligent and less shallow than you.

Well give me your life savings straight away then because those guys are definitely not more intelligent or mature or less shallow than me, not saying I am more intelligent than everybody else but your comparisons are just petty. And you definitely aren't showing more maturity than me, since you obviously can't accept that someone could have a different opinion than you. Your comments are the equivalent of 'you should try to do better'.

Your replies to me are only showing how petty you are. That's my last answer to you.

Well give me your life savings straight away then because those guys are definitely not more intelligent or mature or less shallow than me, not saying I am more intelligent than everybody else but your comparisons are just petty. And you definitely aren't showing more maturity than me, since you obviously can't accept that someone could have a different opinion than you. Your comments are the equivalent of 'you should try to do better'.

Your replies to me are only showing how petty you are. That's my last answer to you.
Humans are not defined exclusively by their mistakes and imperfections. We are much more complex than this.

We are a species of many masks. With high profile celebrities or athletes, we are shown their worst selves consistently, it is almost always the only thing that's ever reported on, so that's what truly sticks in our minds.

As a result, many people ignore all the other information available. The good, the bad, the grey. Very few really attempt to look deeper.

All the figures you listed are highly intelligent in a multitude of ways. On top of being incredibly layered.

Some see one face and have a sort of inability to read between the lines and look beyond the surface.

By all means, talk shit, give your opinion or whatever. Nothing wrong with it. I was kinda messing. Perhaps you dont quite see the bigger picture though. My reads of people go pretty deep so maybe I just see these things different than others.

Last edited:
Don't see him ever being more than a fringe top 10 guy
So many shitty opinions about Kevin lee

Kinda funny when you listen to fighters talk about Lee, literally everyone knows hes a beast with an absurd amount of talent and potential on top of being young in the division.

But the fans just have him figured out as some mediocre, fringe top 10 guy. So confident in that conviction as well.. lol

All due respect, some of yall need to try harder.

Kinda funny when you listen to fighters talk about Lee, literally everyone knows hes a beast with an absurd amount of talent and potential on top of being young in the division.

But the fans just have him figured out as some mediocre, fringe top 10 guy. So confident in that conviction as well.. lol

They just get even madder when he wins like against Gregor. Cos they look stupid

1.One is a sociopathic douche bag unable to look himself in the mirror
2. Not familiar with Adesanya so can't really say.
3. is a race baiting, self entitled, whining, cry baby
4 is an obnoxious deluded gatekeeper who never learns from his mistakes and folds when the going gets tough.

Nothing to do with being black, just idiots.
You really think this is maturity in your reads?
Lol. You're entitled to your opinion. But you have a lot to learn.

They just get even madder when he wins like against Gregor. Cos they look stupid
Haters are all the same

No different than the people who hate Rogan, Rousey, hated Adesanya on his rise and countless others.

They dont care about the objective truth and only see what they want to see. Group think plays a huge factor too. A lot of people just ping off each other for their ideas rather than thinking for themselves.

I know this place full of racists but when it comes to Kevin Lee his skin color definitely isn't the reason ppl dislike him
Kevin Lee has changed a lot from when he was 23, I Remer he called Irish people inbred and called sage Northcutt the great white hope lol, he seems to have mellowed out.

He nearly got knocked out by barboza

tenor.gif

Did the good old chicken dance for us.

He did go on to beat Barboza into a living death. Gave him the worst beatdown of his career.

I don't think he is talented.
I don't hate him. But he is not talented.
He is not made for MMA. He will never be a champion and won't even be a top contender.

He is not made for MMA. He will never be a champion and won't even be a top contender.
I agree, he just isn't very good. I never got the feeling it was untappped potential.

Most hated fighters on Sherdog?

Jon Jones
Israel Adesanya
Tyron Woodley
Kevin Lee

I wonder what all these fighters have in common - hmmmmmm......

<seedat>

Actually it's:

McGregor
Colby
Ronda
Dana White (thinks hes a fighter)

My list tells me something different. Everybody can play the spoiled victim role if they are deluded enough.

Because you don't know what you're watching.

GSP himself said he was going to be the best one time on JRE

He also said Lee doesn't realize just how good he is.

What does GSP know though. You have it figured out with your elite fight iq.

Because you don't know what you're watching.

GSP himself said he was going to be the best one time on JRE

He also said Lee doesn't realize just how good he is.

What does GSP know though. You have it figured out with your elite fight iq.

Maybe GSP is right maybe he is not.
He is his team mate. What do you expect him to say.
I don't deny Kevin Lee skills. I'm questioning his decision making. He is too emotional in a fight and can't control his mind.
That's something you don't have to do in practice because there are no real fights in practice.
Lee gasses quick and he doesn't have a stable mind. The mind controls everything you do in a fight.
Maybe he proves me wrong but i doubt it.

Back