Fighter In Ambulance in TUF 17 Promo* Spoiler

I cant believe it's went this long without the obligitory Yager in a kneck brace pic...:)

Uriah Hall is a dangerous striker. Dude's only lost to Sera/Longo's two prized MWs: Weidman by vicious GnP after getting dropped with a crafty counter left hook IIRC and he lost a close decision with Costa Phillippou. No shame in those losses.

He's probably the guy murdering everyone in the house.

Uriah Hall is a dangerous striker. Dude's only lost to Sera/Longo's two prized MWs: Weidman by vicious GnP after getting dropped with a crafty counter left hook IIRC and he lost a close decision with Costa Phillippou. No shame in those losses.

He's probably the guy murdering everyone in the house.

It wasn't a counter hook. It was just a left hook.

Uriah was running the whole fight. Threw like one punch.

no it's not. The worst season of tuf ever was the live season.

Plus with the live format you have ridiculous things like Al Iaquinta fighting 3 weeks in a row.

Tuf sucks enough for the fighters without them having to fight week after week.
wtf?!?

you think tuf 15 was worse than 9, 10, 13, 16 or smashes? if so, you are insane. i actually think 15 was one of the best seasons.

Anyone know what time/channel this is on in the uk please?merry Christmas

wtf?!?

you think tuf 15 was worse than 9, 10, 13, 16 or smashes? if so, you are insane. i actually think 15 was one of the best seasons.

16 was probably the worst but the live format is awful for the fighters. Tuf already sucks balls for fighters. The live format is only going to push even more good prospects away.

Imo 15, 13, 9 and 10 are all pretty equal in terms of talent. I honestly don't think Chiesa will have more success than the top fighters from those seasons.

last season was bad, couldn't even root for anyone. There was nobody on the show likable. I just wanna bang bro, ungh... couldn't stand even looking at that guy, and being Canadian i couldn't even root for Ricci because he's a dick, i wanted both finalists to lose.

Kevin Casey is on? Hahahahaha

And the hype machine does its job once again

Back