Fighter In Ambulance in TUF 17 Promo* Spoiler

Twister44

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Is african american. So we are looking at Urijah Hall, Kevin Casey or maybe someone else taking an unexpected trip to the doctors.

Well it looks I am not watching the season......

The show is better live. I shouldn't know the fighters already.

It wouldn't be Kevin Casey, unless he broke their shit on the ground. Casey is a BJJ guy. Hall wouldn't surprise me though.

lol Kevin Casey is on the show?

edit: Where's the promo btw?

So one of those guys had to go to the hospital, or is the guy who sends everyone there?

Well it looks I am not watching the season......

The show is better live. I shouldn't know the fighters already.

no it's not. The worst season of tuf ever was the live season.

Plus with the live format you have ridiculous things like Al Iaquinta fighting 3 weeks in a row.

Tuf sucks enough for the fighters without them having to fight week after week.

Btw I really doubt it's Hall. He's probably the most talented member of the cast.

Plus with the live format you have ridiculous things like Al Iaquinta fighting 3 weeks in a row.

The live season was pretty much the only one I liked since season 5.

TUF Live had great fights, with good talent (relative to TUF), that automatically makes it a better season than 13 or 16.

As to the OP, I really hope Kevin Casey.

So...I'm guessing Dana wasn't lying about a fighter sending his opponents to this hospital?

Does Casey still make rap videos with the guy from Laguna Beach?

couldn't it be some random dude who didn't make the show, or did they do away with fighting to get into the house again?

That would suck as that's usually the most entertaining show of the season.

So...I'm guessing Dana wasn't lying about a fighter sending his opponents to this hospital?

Dana also wasn't lying when he said fighters were scared shitless(you can see a fighter talking about it in the promo).

if you pause the clip immediately when they are putting the gurney in you can see the bottom half of the face and top of the left shoulder.

Back