Fighter Cribs

D level fighters will always get d level pay. My house is better than 99.99% off their roster.

Why do these mansions always look like hotels on the inside?

It's like everyone hires the same fucking interior designer.. with that kind of money you could actually do something unique..

c3780d4b-05b0-4888-9fc5-5112024b7238.jpg._CB275594265_.jpg

Here's Erick Silva's. Kid's got a bright future ahead of him.
I was kind of hoping this thread was about cribs to stage infant fights.

Nice house in a HORRIBLE location. Its Vegas, so I get it, but fuck everything around that house is an eye sore. That house needs more land.

Quoted for truth. The mansion itself is actually kind of symmetrical unlike the eyesore McMansions most sport stars live in... but who the hell wants to live in the middle of a gravel pit? For 10 million bucks there better be a view of woodland or water.

Matt Mitrione is in an upper, middle class place in a subdivision near Purdue. Honestly, he's probably living way below his means.

Why do these mansions always look like hotels on the inside?

It's like everyone hires the same fucking interior designer.. with that kind of money you could actually do something unique..

Its like some guys with zero taste and more money than sense started it and then everyone copied them.

Gotta love how Dana handled the question about moving the last card to California and the fighters getting taxed more - who's gonna pay my taxes?

Once again making it about himself.

Quoted for truth. The mansion itself is actually kind of symmetrical unlike the eyesore McMansions most sport stars live in... but who the hell wants to live in the middle of a gravel pit? For 10 million bucks there better be a view of woodland or water.

Most of these people wouldn't appreciate that and probably rate being near a Macdonalds a higher priority. I doubt they go outside either.

I still don't get the point of these huge mansions

Unless your family is huge, your house will end up being empty and lifeless

Yea even when I started making serious money I always moved into the absolutely smallest apartments I could find when I was single. I hated the idea of having all this space with nothing and no one living with me. Plus I always liked to keep my place really clean so a bunch of extra space that I never use would just make the cleaning take longer.

Floyd's new house, $10 Million in Vegas. Not bad for a broke boxer
11290925_web1_9504kingsgate_aerials-103.jpg

Holy shit what a waste of money. That's one ugly location, they need an urbanist and a landscaper asap.

It reminds me of a documentary about filthy rich people in Kuwait or something like that. They all had awesome cars and big homes but everything looked so damn ugly. Sand everywhere!

How the hell on fucking Earth did chuck get that much money?

He was the top guy for a long time getting a ppv cut.

When Rampage took UFC to court it came out that he made $15million from the UFC in 5 years.

I remember watching something on Josh Koschecks crib a while back. Also Cain's crib too. You also get a glimpse of some of the fighters homes on UFC's Embedded vlog series.

Would never happen - most of the fighters are off working their 2nd jobs to afford to buy some reebok gear with those 50% off coupons.

Just saw something on TV, thought it would be a cool thread. Let's see how these celebs and warriors are living. It's nothing like any other sport though; Shaq (as seen on TV) is living large.

Chuck Liddel started out somewhat modest, then upgraded to a nice pad.

$1.3 Million
4e20b6ea4bd7c85772220000-480-283.jpg

4e20b6f0ccd1d5c4471f0000-480-281.jpg

Chuck's new place, est. value $2.6 Million
112396-chuck_liddell_house_sold_photos_01_0025_Layer_5_full.jpg

112399-chuck_liddell_house_sold_photos_01_0023_Layer_7_full.jpg

By comparison, here is Shaq's place @ $28 Million. Complete with indoor Basketball court and other attractions:
word-image-10.png

word-image-15-1024x682.jpeg

word-image-19-1024x682.jpeg

Dana, pay your fighters some coin!
Lol shaq made a lot of dough off his sponsors and endorsements. We know how the ufc feels about those

“Muller came in and said, ‘We know your demands. Here’s $3 million a year for five years. Don’t even look at the contract. Just sign it,'” Shaq recalled. The player was a lot more business savvy than Muller gave him credit for. As a college student, Shaq trademarked his signature logo with dreams of branding it on everything from sneakers to underwear

Lol I found this online he made the contract with Reebok in 1992 add up the inflation. Goddamn the ufc doesn’t pay there fighters well.

I'd be happy with Hendo's place in Temecula, CA. I've always loved it.
Not too flashy but big enough, ample and solitary.

la-fi-hotprop-dan-henderson-20181204-photos-001

FBN6P3ZWH5C45DYC3HKZJ7HEV4.jpg

MJGB6CBKFVGAPB4DLM67IAJ2BI.jpg

Back