fighter bashing on Palhares

NL MMA

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since when is it acceptable on Sherdog to burn a fighter to the ground in the way that's happening to Palhares?

It's really crazy and it seems everything goes these few days

What happened to no fighter bashing Sherdog, mods?

All the internet' toughest ' haters are getting out of hand imo.

Rustlemania up in here.

latest

Last edited:
Since when is it acceptable on Sherdog to burn a fighter to the ground in the way that's happening to Palhares?

It's really crazy and it seems everything goes these few days

The truth is always a solid defense against libel, slander, and fighter bashing.

Oh and Paul Harris is a dirty, delusional and dangerous fighter and should be banned for life

You mean that guy who cheats?

His name is Paul Harris, keep up.

The truth is always a solid defense against libel, slander, and fighter bashing.

Oh and Paul Harris is a dirty, delusional and dangerous fighter and should be banned for life

Tip : why not try to type only things you would say in the fighters face? Haha

It's been pretty brutal.

It's not fighter bashing if you're telling the truth.

"Sherdog: The internet's 'toughest' haters"

if they put that on a T-shirt I'd totally buy it.

Since it's true? Do you have examples of people crossing the line? Most seem to just be speaking the truth or a perfectly reasonable opinion on the bloke.

agreed!!!!!! This fukkin witch-hunt HAS to Stop!!

being critical is not bashing. saying so-and-so "is an irredeemable piece of shit" is.

so it's not bashing to cite the several times that palhares has held subs too long in two different orgs and in international bjj competition or to note that he repeatedly gouged shields' eyes and then to come to the conclusion that he's a dirty fighter or that he has some sort of mental or cognitive program (how would we know what's specifically wrong with him, anyway?).

so to sum up, criticism is not bashing. negative comments based on observable evidence is fair game. got it?

Oh, because people totally follow that rule for politicians, actors, comedians, musicians, reality stars...

God, what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Oh, because people totally follow that rule for politicians, actors, comedians, musicians, reality stars...

God, what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Ooooooooh right, Well That makes sense ........... Hahaha

being critical is not bashing. saying so-and-so "is an irredeemable piece of shit" is.

so it's not bashing to cite the several times that palhares has held subs too long in two different orgs and in international bjj competition or to note that he repeatedly gouged shields' eyes and then to come to the conclusion that he's a dirty fighter or that he has some sort of mental or cognitive program (how would we know what's specifically wrong with him, anyway?).

so to sum up, criticism is not bashing. negative comments based on observable evidence is fair game. got it?

Notthing wrong with critical, and he deserves that for sure, but Some of these thing written here reminds me of 'they took our jobs'posse

I wouldn't say it to his face because he is clearly unhinged and may very well try to harm me. That's the problem.

agreed!!!!!! This fukkin witch-hunt HAS to Stop!!

The witch hunt has stopped. We found the witch. It's not like we are looking to see if there is proof that he has fought dirty. The proof is clear as day. We literally have video tape of it. This is an open and shut case with witnesses, people willing to testify against him, video documentation, authorities that have observed the behavior, and a history of being suspended/expelled for the behaviors.

Can You be more specific. I have no hate for Roy or any other fighters, but there is no fucking way, Nelson chases me down on foot. HAHA

They have let fighter bashing slide when it comes to Cyborg for years

Back