Fight_Song Cameo

G

Gavin LeFever

Been a while, and I see a lot has changed. Hope people are still lifting. Sometimes we forget all that lifting can give us. Little things, like deep recovery sleep and pain tolerance, are the things we take for granted that lifting gives us.

I had to take some time off lifting to fit my fight training schedule to train for a bunch of fights, all of which fell through except one, which I didn't even need to train much for. It's like Rollins said, "300 pounds is always 300 pounds." Women come and go, fights come and go, but weights will always be there for you to lift. I'm wishing I didn't take the 2~ months off lifting, but oh well, it's a bump in the road and I'm coming back fast.

The Fight: YouTube - ‪Nokomus Shearins 2nd MMA Fight Part 2/2‬‎

If you know and remember me, and aren't already Facebook buddies with me, you should hit me up. I post all my fight info and videos on there and keep it up to date better than here. I stopped posting in my log because, unless I'm making some huge PR, it's not noteworthy. I still keep my own logs. Love smartphones for that.

Hope to post some more fights throughout the year.

Back