Fight week, wwyd when cornering someone disrespectful

Wow that would be sick! That promotion sounds amazing too. I’m definitely gonna take you up on that. On a side note I’d love to visit your gym some day.
you’re welcome anytime. They just cancelled a show on 10/16 bc of Rona but as things open up I’ll let you know about fight opportunities here

This. I’ve got guys I won’t cut weight with anymore bc they’re such assholes during the process. But, you’re there for him and you’ve got to take these lumps, sorry man.

the leverage will come on the next fight when he asks you to come and you say no.
Have known quite a few powerlifters and bodybuilders that get this way when cutting. And it's always absolutely unacceptable. Yeah, yeah, you feel like shit because you have very little energy. Get over it. Other people also feel that way when cutting, they just suck it up and suffer internally.

I personally would go for either of those options:
  1. Ask to have a word with him and explain your view on the whole situation and what you expect it to be instead. Basically show him where you stand and what the limits are so he can agree to change his behaviour.
  2. Don't waste any more of your own time for that fucking idiot.
Option 2 sounds like the best one though since I personally wouldn't give any of my free time to someone who doesn't appreciate it.

Back