Fight to be Made: Dos Anjos vs. Nurmagomedov

Spinjira

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Both have been looking stellar. I believe this will be a great fight for both as they're fringe top 10 material. Great test for both IMO.

Whatcha think?

Awesome fight indeed.
Dos Anjos has a best ground game (when it comes to submission) but it's clear to me Kebabs' Sambo would drag him down and gnp him to a decision.
Also the Russian has a heavy hand. I think Dos Anjos should control the fight looking for a decision win, not exposing himself too much.

Khabib is the Brazilian killer but no I'd rather wiman/grant vs RDA and nurma vs gomi/deigo. I wouldn't be devastated if that fight was made however and it actually ran through my head. It would be a very hard fight but khabib is improving quickly.

I'm pretty I read this exact thread a little while ago.

I like this fight.

dos Anjos has looked on another level recently and I'd love to see this fight. Could happen.

He's beaten 3 really good guys in a row, would like to see him fight a near top ten lightweight like Lauzon.

Two guys a couple wins or so away from maybe even cracking the top 10 in the shark tank that is the light weight division. Nurmagomedov looks like a little badass.

He's beaten 3 really good guys in a row, would like to see him fight a near top ten lightweight like Lauzon.

While Lauzon is a good choice but I think someone like Varner or Dos Anjos would be a better benchmark for him.

I'm pretty I read this exact thread a little while ago.

I like this fight.

for some reason that thread was deleted.

I'll make my point again, people are going to say dos anjos is on another level but in the last four fights both guys finished shalarous. While Dos anjos lost to Tibau and Khabib beat him. This would be a great fight

Everytime people start to hype up Dos Anjos, he loses. Nrumagomedov at least has the benefit of a doubt.

Back