Fight Shorts...?

When i originally tried ot sign up here it told me there was a Chris Brennan already so I signed up as The Real Chris Brennan

Ouana or The Proving Ground shorts are far and away the toughest around, and comfortable. The Proving Ground are very very hard to find.

I got a pair of Hitman, HCK, and Sprawl xt with the split. Definately the Sprawls best fit, but Hitman have huge coolness factor. I always get comments on my Hitman camo when I wear them and they fit pretty good too but are kind of long.

Mark Allen said:
Ouana or The Proving Ground shorts are far and away the toughest around, and comfortable. The Proving Ground are very very hard to find.

Is there a phone number for proving groundz? i want some of those hybrid fightwear vale tudo shorts but i can't find any way of contacting them on the site.

Mestizo said:
Is there a phone number for proving groundz? i want some of those hybrid fightwear vale tudo shorts but i can't find any way of contacting them on the site.
PM me

Clinchgear is out of stock right now. I tried to order from them and could not.

They will have a new model coming out soon though...

That new model from clinchgear can't be a bad thing. I hope they have some more colors too.

although the HCK shorts have been around since the first sprawl series, how do they compare now a days? $35 isnt a bad deal if they're decent.

The HCK shorts are still the most comfy shorts around. They have a small elastic panel on both sides and are lined but they don't have a draw string. I don't have any problems with mine and it's over a year old.

www.SSFgear.com

scorcho said:
Clinchgear is out of stock right now. I tried to order from them and could not.

They will have a new model coming out soon though...
do you know how soon? like before xmas soon or what

SSF said:
The HCK shorts are still the most comfy shorts around. They have a small elastic panel on both sides and are lined but they don't have a draw string. I don't have any problems with mine and it's over a year old.

www.SSFgear.com
so purely the elastic waistband holds the shorts up like underwear? are they prone to getting pulled down?

Rotund Grappler said:
so purely the elastic waistband holds the shorts up like underwear? are they prone to getting pulled down?

I've never had them pulled down. They are just cut really well. Foz did a review on them a while back.

www.SSFgear.com

They have arrived! The latest in loose fit fight short inovation. Newly designed for the demands of the serious competitive athlete of today. XFGEAR again proves itself to be the leader in the industry by offering the First fight short of it's kind. The shorts offer a fly-free front panel, an elastic adjustable wasit band with draw string, strech panels on the outside of both legs as well as strech panels in the croch to allow for greater movement. Now you have the combined qualities of board shorts, wrestling shorts, Vale tudo shorts, and kickboxing shorts.

looseshortscomp.gif

www.xfgear.com

Indeed, I should walk on my campus with those shorts, a FCF Beanie and a Punishment Athletics T with my brand new SSFGear MMA gloves and YELL Let's Get It On!

Back