fight review

anybody, kid?
<LikeReally5>
Go do your research before you drop more of those pearls of wisdom, because you are just proving my point (that you are a clueless opionated fool).
Let me get you started: a link with the best Accredited Online Journalism Degrees. That can help show you that not everyone that writes a blog is a journalist as you are trying to imply.

https://www.guidetoonlineschools.co...kdM2GJ54qQmHA5LFor7HiXN0MCYtUImxoCjz0QAvD_BwE

<LucyBless>
<Huh2>
You are an idiot! Lol!
Anyone can be a journalist! Unlike doctors, lawyers and so on where you need a degree. Anyone can be programmer or graphic designer, doesn't mean you are going to be successful, but you can.
The more you talk, the more stupid you sound!

So when do we see your incredible idea to change the world of mma, son?!

<Huh2>
You are an idiot! Lol!
Anyone can be a journalist! Unlike doctors, lawyers and so on where you need a degree. Anyone can be programmer or graphic designer, doesn't mean you are going to be successful, but you can.
The more you talk, the more stupid you sound!

So when do we see your incredible idea to change the world of mma, son?!

LOL
You thought you were smart, got shut down, now you are here, all triggered up trying to pick a fight.
Keep trying, kid.
hqdefault.jpg

LOL
You thought you were smart, got shut down, now you are here, all triggered up trying to pick a fight.
Keep trying, kid.
hqdefault.jpg
<JagsKiddingMe>
First you are browsing the internet for links and trying to prove something for hours and now calling me triggered?!
Ran out of arguments in your own thread!
Sonned!

<JagsKiddingMe>
First you are browsing the internet for links and trying to prove something for hours and now calling me triggered?!
Ran out of arguments in your own thread!
Sonned!
HOURS???
Thank you for proving you are indeed that stupid.

Have you ever heard of Google?
You should try sometime.

I would say "sooned", but no one wants a soon like you, kid.

I'd say scheduling a rematch for these highly controversial fights would be the best solution.

Back