Fight Pass wants to change the way you watch the UFC forever

It was on free tv in the Netherlands. I didn't mind.

That is a total lie, there are exclusive Fight Pass events on every card.

If you wanna call the first 2 bum fights of a ppv and a few interviews you can watch on YouTube 'events' then I guess ud have a point...

I dont get FS1. But I do have Fight Pass. So of course I am going to prefer events to be on Fight Pass. I dont like how much PPVs cost. Im already paying for FP. Why wouldnt I want them to all be on FP? It makes the most sense for me.

I get $90 taken out of my account every January 2nd. And I get to watch Fight Pass cards, prelims and access the fight library on multiple devices.

LOL at the poor people on this forum.

Make a premium fight pass version and put the PPVs on there so I never have to hear Rogan again pleeeeeease
If they offered Fightpass at 20 dollars a month and let us pick and choose say, 4-6 PPV per year we want to watch on there, I'd pay that.

Fight Pass was a piece of crap until I started hiding behind a VPN. Makes such a huge difference

Not sure I like that UFC wants me to pay for cards that would have been free pre-fight pass.

The live stream stayed high quality, but prior to that, watching library stuff, a few times, it kept switching to blurry low res feed and nothing else was using my internet bandwidth.

Back