FIGHT PASS Update Announcement 5pm ET

paige-vanzant-to-debut-as-ufcs-youngest-female-fighter.jpg

hu0nYB8.gif

Fight Pass security is another big reason that I haven't signed up for it yet.

It's bullshit. Signed up the other day to watch some old fights, was in the middle of watching UFC 26 Ultimate Fight of Dreams, watched about half of it, was busy, went to finish it about 2 or 3 days later, and I find that my subscription was up. Had to be hacked, only thing that makes any sense.

Total garbage. Shame, because Fight Pass is pretty good, too.

Probably either more ways to watch Fight Pass or they're including the old Invicta events in the library (if they're not already, but I don't have it so I don't know).

I wonder if they're finally expanding to the ammys.

Add PPV's like WWE Network and I'm in.

Hope it's this.

The UFC needs to take the privacy and security of customer information on Fight Pass as serious as they take illegal streaming of UFC events.

I'm sure they do but everyone gets hacked Amazon, Microsoft, Sony, Google. No company is invulnerable.

that's already been made official.

please cite your source on this one.

i've been diligent about reading just about every word written about the new canadian deal and there hasn't been a single word said about if/how it will affect fight pass.

Add PPV's like WWE Network and I'm in.

Hope it's this.

Look how well its working out for WWE - dropped from PPV networks , barely covering costs .

Dana would be an absolute moron business wise if he did it unless he boosted the price up double or triple

also, re: ppvs "free" on fight pass "like the wwe network": that probably won't ever happen. people that think it should might wanna take a look at how doing so has affected the wwe's business - it's been an utter disaster. furthermore, they've got existing deals with pay-per-view suppliers that they can't just ignore, ya know. i'd love to not pay for ufc pay-per-views, but it would make no sense for them at all.

the announcement's actually about new content. they've been buying up tape libraries for the past few months now, though the only one that's public knowledge is hooknshoot (because osborne jumped the gun and tweeted about it). should be interesting to see which other promotions will be added. should also be interesting to see if any of them will strike deals to broadcast new shows, like the invicta deal.

Probably either more ways to watch Fight Pass or they're including the old Invicta events in the library (if they're not already, but I don't have it so I don't know).

the old invicta shows are there, and have been there since before the first invicta fight pass show aired.

please cite your source on this one.

i've been diligent about reading just about every word written about the new canadian deal and there hasn't been a single word said about if/how it will affect fight pass.

here's what i found.

James Lynch
‏@LynchOnSports
As @robinblackmma just said on In The Cage right now, Fight Pass will NOT be geo-blocked for Canadians with this new UFC Canada TV Deal.

you can read the follow up convo for more info.

https://twitter.com/LynchOnSports/status/547562194343563264

i will probably never use this fight pass thingy.

not even for the free trial that require my credit card information lol

They'll announce a new reality show that follows CM Punk's training. Cha-ching.

Can you use a temporary debit card? Like those gift card ones?

Back