Fight pass question

Death

Impressive. Most impressive.
@Black
Reaction score
I just got fight pass. How long until they make newer PPVs free? For instance, Ufc 179 isn't on there yet as free but 178 and earlier are.

4-5 months after the PPV airs.

I hate watching old fights. If I've seen it, I have no interest in seeing it again. Which is probably why I'd never get fight pass.

I like my MMA ripe.

i thought it was 3 months, or 90 days or something to that tune.

I hate watching old fights. If I've seen it, I have no interest in seeing it again. Which is probably why I'd never get fight pass.

I like my MMA ripe.

Same. I've tried watching old fights when I'm bored and I usually end up fast forwarding rounds or just turning it off before it's done.

Any news when they are having another fight pass specific card? I've been a little irritated with the service lately, there hasn't been any tuff seasons announced or fights that I have heard about. I get it is the new year and it takes some time for new media to come out but damn they sure take my money on time.

It's generally about 90 days, depending on the popularity of the card in question.

I personally love rewatching fights. Getting a real feel for the ebb and flow of the fight, analyzing the techniques used.

To each their own, I guess.

Thanks guys. I really wish they added a ufc fight pass app to the ps4. The wwe network app is fantastic. Anyone have any news on that? Googled it and didnt see anything.

Probably three four months after they aired it.
Does anyone know if mcgregor will be on fight pass or just fox sports 1.

Same. I've tried watching old fights when I'm bored and I usually end up fast forwarding rounds or just turning it off before it's done.

Almost always this, except for some of the craziest ones. I rewatched Diego vs Melendez probably 3-4 times in the few days after, and everytime he lands that uppercut and Melendez drops down my hands shot up in excitement. I'm not a huge Diego fan, but it would've been incredible if he won it there.

Any news when they are having another fight pass specific card? I've been a little irritated with the service lately, there hasn't been any tuff seasons announced or fights that I have heard about. I get it is the new year and it takes some time for new media to come out but damn they sure take my money on time.
They have already announced TUF Brazil 4. Coaches are Shogun and Anderson Silva. I think it is supposed to debut in April.

Depends where you live. US, Canada, Australia and UK will probably be blocked out.

Fightpass everywhere else.

4-5 months after the PPV airs.

3 months. The FAQ says "a few months", which usually means three, but just to make sure I was keeping an eye on 178 (or was it 179? The one with Cerrone/Alvarez) and it was released three months pretty much to-the-day.

I like my MMA ripe.

I watch old fights all the time. Last night I re-watched UFC 12 which was the first UFC event that Joe Rogan was a part of. It was crack up! He looks about 12... :D

Besides, half of the smaller bouts I don't even remember who won anyway. I love Fight Pass. I use it constantly, especially now that it's native on Apple TV. YouTube is a nice alternate though, you get a lot of good MMA related Podcasts and Videos for free on there.

It's generally about 90 days, depending on the popularity of the card in question.

I personally love rewatching fights. Getting a real feel for the ebb and flow of the fight, analyzing the techniques used.

To each their own, I guess.

I'm with ya. ;)

The Siver V McGregor fight is blacked out pretty much everywhere in the civilized world. In terms of live content, unless it's an international event, or a fight pass specific event, you have to go to fox, or TSN in Canada.

I have pressed the issue of blackouts with support, as I don't have cable or satellite, but got nothing but a form email telling me very nicely I was S.O.L. I actually think this will hurt them if they try to chase people who stream the cable only content.

I would no longer recommend it unless you want to re-watch fights.

Thanks guys. I really wish they added a ufc fight pass app to the ps4. The wwe network app is fantastic. Anyone have any news on that? Googled it and didnt see anything.

Im sure its probably on the way its on apple TV

I think it's 90 days.

I wonder like if they made it a week later or something if that'd really even hurt their PPV sales... I bet it'd increase fight pass subscriptions.

Anyone else just totally over fight pass? I pay for it only because they have live events on it from time to time but when you really think about it they fully pulled one over on us. We used to only have to pay for PPVs but now we're paying $10 bucks a month for fight night cards too...

Back